Discussion of article "MetaQuotes ID in MetaTrader Mobile Terminal" - page 2

eleoura:

Hello,

sorry about this I just put up a job, and realised I don't have the ability to receive push notifications, I have an IPAD, could I download the mt4 platform on this and get Push Notifiations through this mobile device.  Don't have a smart phone or Iphone, but also I don't live under a rock.

If somebody knows the answer to this, getting Push Notifications on the IPAD, that would be great.  I will then get myself in order.

Thank you - Eleoura

Yes it works well with an IPAD too.

I think this could be resolved by giving the users the choice of using mobile phones or email.  That would make everyone happy.  I don't use a cell phone.  I'm a 76 y/o executive.

David

cfsdoc

Hello,

Is it possible to extend this solution to Windows Phone platform?

Thank you!

Hi,

Im using iphone and mt4 build 589 but it doesnt show a ¨ messages ¨ section ( just accounts, charts, mailbox, news, journal, about)

where else can i find the metaquotes ID on this build and iphone?

GFB:

Hi,

Im using iphone and mt4 build 589 but it doesnt show a ¨ messages ¨ section ( just accounts, charts, mailbox, news, journal, about)

I posted a detailed reply but for some reason it got deleted.

Im not sure why.

GFB:

Hi,

Look into Settings section.

Can anyone help with Notifications: failed send request?

I'm running mt4 on vps. Everything has worked fine with notifications. When I have changed account and tried to send test for push notifications Journal has reported  "Notifications: failed send request". I have also on my desktop computer installed same version of mt4 using same metaquotes id and it works just fine.

Problem has resolved by it self. 

Hi there,

in Metatrader it is possible to set up multiple metaquote IDs, by separating them with commata. Is this also possible for notificataions from the MQL community?

Best regards

Yes, just try it.

PLEASE

NOT AVAILABLE APP FOR WINDOWS PHONE 

I SEARCH BUT NOT GET ANY ONE

THANKS 

Reason: