Discussion of article "New Article Publishing System at the MQL5.community"

New article New Article Publishing System at the MQL5.community is published:

We present you a new article publishing system at the MQL5.community. In the new system, we have tried to make the whole process of article writing clear and comfortable by breaking it into several steps. At each step we will give you helpful advice and recommendations, a sort of distillation of the article writing experience. We hope that this article will help to answer many of your questions. You are welcome to send us new interesting materials that will make you popular among the visitors of the MQL5.community.

New Article Publishing System at the MQL5.community

Author: MetaQuotes

Is this still availble or what guys ?

Haitam Baid:
Is this still availble or what guys ?
What is your problem ?

Profile ---> Left sidebar ---> Publications ---> Publish article

I have just sent the article for review. It shows now "ready for proofreading" status since two days. Till not received any comment from moderator in the article. Can I know why it is till pending?

Vijay Gori:
I have just sent the article for review. It shows now "ready for proofreading" status since two days. Till not received any comment from moderator in the article. Can I know why it is till pending?
Answered there

I am interested to know how much 200 credits is in real money, or if it can be used to purchase anything offered on MQL5.  If it has real value, I have a number of ideas for articles that should be of great interest to the community.  Please advise.

Dear Moderator;

It's been a while I have finished the article:  https://www.mql5.com/en/articles/1787/38980#!tab=article I'd appreciate your feedback for any possible necessary mandates and the stage of which my article is in the publishing process.

TQVM;

Hello MetaQuotes,
I posted an article on my behalf on May 29, 2021.
I do not understand the following:

"If your article is interesting for us, in the near future you will be contacted by moderator."

Will someone contact me if denied?

I also have a Russian version of the article, with Russian terminology and pictures. I don't know where to publish it - as a translation of the English version or as a separate article?

Please give some explanation of the procedure for publishing the articles. Wait for you to contact me and after how long, or look for another place to post.
Agree that it is unpleasant to wait without someone contacting me.

With respect,
Svetoslav Boyadzhiev

Hello, I am new to the forum and the community. I am writing an article and I need to upload images (I have read all the rules and accepted all the conditions). The problem is that when I'm editing the article I don't see the "upload image" icon, I have the options for "code", "link", etc...

How can I solve it? Thanks!

Can't an administrator enable it for me? my work is very important to me, I am a researcher.

gbzenobi #: can't an administrator enable it for me? my work is very important to me, I am a researcher.

Your profile is new, has no picture, no real name, no ratings. So I doubt they will just accept your article out of the blue.

You should first submit a draft plan and outline of what you wish to publish, so they can evaluate it and decide if they will accept it or not. Read the recommendations below.

Reason: