Is there any Online chat support? - page 10

Eightball:
Accidentally cancelled my VPS subscription when trying to transfer hosting to another broker. 
How can I undo this?

You can't, contact the Service Desk if you want.

I created a signal with the wrong account and i want to delete it. 

Please someone help.

Hi Can anyone help me? I want an expert who can send orders at a specified time. Take the time from the broker server You can set the time in milliseconds Thankful

mohammad reza parsaian:
Hi Can anyone help me? I want an expert who can send orders at a specified time. Take the time from the broker server You can set the time in milliseconds Thankful
If you can't find what you need in the Codebase or the Market, then create a request in Freelance Service.
MQL5 Code Base
MQL5 Code Base
  • www.mql5.com
This is an indicator w/o buffers which demonstrates parallel multi-threaded calculations in chart objects hosting worker expert adviser. Just for experiment and to demonstrate the possibilities of Canvas. The price is drawn in the polar coordinate system by winding circles. Welcome to the Binary Testinator. The Purpose of this EA is for...

Hi, can anyone help me to verify my phone number as i got no attempts left and i didn't receive any SMS To verify

Dear Sir and Madam,

on 29.01.2020 I bought the EA <name removed>. After paying for it the following message appeared:

"Financial operations are limited. Please contact our technical support team."

And the EA was not in "my Purchases" even though my credit card was charged.

What is the Problem? Can you help me please!

Best Regards

Files:
ProblemMQL5.jpg  346 kb

MarcSchmidt:

Dear Sir and Madam,

on 29.01.2020 I bought the EA <name removed>. After paying for it the following message appeared:

"Financial operations are limited. Please contact our technical support team."

And the EA was not in "my Purchases" even though my credit card was charged.

What is the Problem? Can you help me please!

Best Regards

Contact the Service Desk as you were instructed.

Hello Eleni Anna Branou,

Thank you for your reply.

I contacted the Service Desk 4 days ago. But till now I didn't got any reply :(

Akim:

Hello Eleni Anna Branou,

Thank you for your reply.

I contacted the Service Desk 4 days ago. But till now I didn't got any reply :(

It usually takes more for a reply.

msharialghamidi:
Hi, can anyone help me to verify my phone number as i got no attempts left and i didn't receive any SMS To verify
This is because of your phone operator . 
If you have another number with a different operator try that. If not resolved , you have to contact service desk and let them know to fix that
Reason: