Assistance needed to find good developer

I recently received poor delivery for mt5 EA from one guy from FIVERR. I am in search for a good reliable mt5 EA developer. I posted on mql5 freelancing job but I hardly knows who is good....5 star ratings on almost all of them which makes me wonder if good to be true..
I will appreciate if a recommendation to a reliable one will be appreciated

Emmanuel Appiah:
I recently received poor delivery for mt5 EA from one guy from FIVERR. I am in search for a good reliable mt5 EA developer. I posted on mql5 freelancing job but I hardly knows who is good....5 star ratings on almost all of them which makes me wonder if good to be true..

Most experienced one the better, of course with better rating! Rating alone is unreliable though! Willing to do the job for lowest price and in shortest time is also going to be unreliable!

Emmanuel Appiah:

Check other factors like number of jobs and arbitration details.

4.8 rating over 3000 jobs is better than 5 rating over 3 jobs, right?

Experience is a very important factor.

m1213:

Most experienced one the better, of course with better rating! Rating alone is unreliable though! Willing to do the job for lowest price and in shortest time is also going to be unreliable!

OK that's very true...
But if you have ever got EA coded by someone for you. Please direct me to him or her

Emmanuel Appiah:
OK that's very true...
But if you have ever got EA coded by someone for you. Please direct me to him or her

Recommendations are not allowed in the forum, you have to make your own search.

Eleni Anna Branou:

Recommendations are not allowed in the forum, you have to make your own search.

Okay. Really helpful and appreciative..thanks a lot...
But I see some with 10 30 arbitration jobs with 25%(green)/65%(red)..
Any meaning to that?

Emmanuel Appiah:
Okay. Really helpful and appreciative..thanks a lot...
But I see some with 10 30 arbitration jobs with 25%(green)/65%(red)..
Any meaning to that?

If a developer has 10 arbitrations over 30 jobs, that is not very good, that means that 1/3 of the jobs end with an arbitration.

The green (arbitration) jobs completed in favor of the developer and the red cancelled in favor of the customer.

Eleni Anna Branou:

If a developer has 10 arbitrations over 30 jobs, that is not very good, that means that 1/3 of the jobs end with an arbitration.

The green (arbitration) jobs completed in favor of the developer and the red cancelled in favor of the customer.

I disagree with that statement.

The only statistic that matters is the number of jobs cancelled in favour of the customer.

If a job is completed in favour of the developer it means that the developer is not at fault.

In my opinion there should only BE one statistic, and that is  the number of jobs cancelled in favour of the customer as these are the jobs where the developer has been found to be at fault.

Keith Watford:

I disagree with that statement.

The only statistic that matters is the number of jobs cancelled in favour of the customer.

If a job is completed in favour of the developer it means that the developer is not at fault.

In my opinion there should only BE one statistic, and that is  the number of jobs cancelled in favour of the customer as these are the jobs where the developer has been found to be at fault.

Maybe you are right Keith, but the fact that a developer has many arbitrations when some other has much fewer, that should mean something too.

Eleni Anna Branou:

Maybe you are right Keith, but the fact that a developer has many arbitrations when some other has much fewer, that should mean something too.

Again, I disagree.

A developer can agree to do a job and complete the job according to the specifications.

The customer can just stop responding, probably because they have backtested the EA and the results are bad.

When the customer will not respond the developer may end up with no choice but to go to arbitration in order to get paid. Should this be a black mark against the developer? That's hardly fair is it?

Or the customer starts asking for modifications that were not in the specifications. They don't want to pay extra for the modifications, so they just stop responding. Only choice for th developer is to do the additional work for free or go to arbitration. Again should this work against the developer when he has completed the job according to the specifications?

As I said..

In my opinion there should only be ONE statistic, and that is  the number of jobs cancelled in favour of the customer as these are the jobs where the developer has been found to be at fault.

Keith Watford:

Again, I disagree.

A developer can agree to do a job and complete the job according to the specifications.

The customer can just stop responding, probably because they have backtested the EA and the results are bad.

When the customer will not respond the developer may end up with no choice but to go to arbitration in order to get paid. Should this be a black mark against the developer? That's hardly fair is it?

Or the customer starts asking for modifications that were not in the specifications. They don't want to pay extra for the modifications, so they just stop responding. Only choice for th developer is to do the additional work for free or go to arbitration. Again should this work against the developer when he has completed the job according to the specifications?

As I said..

In my opinion there should only be ONE statistic, and that is  the number of jobs cancelled in favour of the customer as these are the jobs where the developer has been found to be at fault.

Yes, what you describe can be true, but when we are talking about many (and many I mean 20-30) arbitrations, it can't always be the fault of the customer, can it be?

If the reason for many arbitrations was always the customers, then all developers would have many arbitrations, but some don't.

So, if one developer has 100 jobs and 30 arbitrations and another 100 jobs and 3 arbitrations (and the same rating), I will prefer the 2nd, am I wrong?

Reason: