New MetaTrader 4 Platform Build 830: Hotfix - page 7

Ricardo1:

Hello Metaquotes:

In the past, I have reported some problems with the platform but I never received an answer (see http://forum.mql4.com/56115. Happily, that problem disappeared on Build 600+). I am currently seeing some strange issues with build 830. I currently cannot pinpoint exactly what's happening but an EA is not working the same way as in build 765. I'd like to know if someone will listen to me now if I document any issues.

Thanks,

Ricardo

You can report your issue, of course without any guarantee for a solution.

If it's a MT4 bug, you can report it to ServiceDesk.

Alain Verleyen:

You can report your issue, of course without any guarantee for a solution.

If it's a MT4 bug, you can report it to ServiceDesk.

Hi there, Alain:

I did exactly that:

MT4 Terminal Duplicating and Clsing Orders Sent by Experts
Errors, MetaTrader 4 / MQL4, Open, Start: 2013.06.20 00:34, #776149

but I never received an answer. I know that it is not always possible for Metaquotes to solve a bug right away, but there was no answer, no visible intention to solve it. I think that a user that reports a bug is actually helping in some way, and I am quite ready to show and document what I see as anomalies. I just wish there was better communication with the developers. That would help MetaTrader to be a better product (it already is a rather good one).

Regards,

Ricardo

too much brain can hurt you, we don t need another update

mt4 version 830  NO CONNECTION shit

my solution : copy mt4 config directory from a working  to a bad  one,

someone stupid in metaquotes  made it default trading history  to    All  .

while its huge amount of trades  is overloading cpu and freezes vps or mt4

please make it default history to shortest period possible.

hi mt93,

I experience the same issue.....grrr.....I posted in the service desk....can you guys also do so so that they quickly fix it?

Thx

fractalfreak:

hi mt93,

I experience the same issue.....grrr.....I posted in the service desk....can you guys also do so so that they quickly fix it?

Thx

I do not understand these Metaquotes guys. There not only demo traders using the MT4 but also professionals like me, who earn money for their living. 3-4 times a day the MT4 disconnects and does not automaticall reconnect. Therefore open positions miss stopps or TPs, which costs a lot of money. We want a reliable trading platform and not all that marketing stuff, which is offered. And the minimum is, that we want a free decision to upgrade or not as in the past. I do not want to be a beta tester.

Reason: