New MetaTrader 4 Platform Build 830: Hotfix - page 2

To add comments, please log in or register
ombra_del_trend
ombra_del_trend  
When I open the metatarder 4 with Ava and I acvtivtrades this error.

Hello everyone.
     I tried to see if it is a virus program that I did starting in safe mode but to no avail.

STOP: C000021a (FATAL SYSTEM) ... ended unexpectedly with a status of 0xc0000005 (c0x7c9206c3 0x0069ec24)

Every time I start or reinstall the metatrader with ava or activ goes off the PC.

on this site I saw today that on May 25 was released an update to MetaTrader 4. Can this be the dilemma?
     With windows 8 I saw that from the site of the activ tol be installed.
     https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/59272

What can I do?
     Thanks a lot.

Good evening.
New MetaTrader 4 Platform Build 830: Hotfix
New MetaTrader 4 Platform Build 830: Hotfix
  • www.mql5.com
The new version features corrections in the CopyTime function and fixes of issues reported in crash logs. - - Category: general
Johannes Jilles van Duijn
Johannes Jilles van Duijn  
Alain Verleyen:
There is already 3 people trying to help. Please stop complaining and provide useful information if you want to resolve your problem.

These indicators dont work anymore and crash mt4

Xiangdong Guo
Xiangdong Guo  
Johannes Jilles van Duijn:

Please replace "char" with "char_c" (or any string you like) in function: string stringUpperCase(string str).

Like below:

string stringUpperCase(string str)
{
   string   s = str;

for (int length=StringLen(str)-1; length>=0; length--)
   {
      int char_c = StringGetChar(s, length);
         if((char_c > 96 && char_c < 123) || (char_c > 223 && char_c < 256))
                     s = StringSetChar(s, length, char_c - 32);
         else if(char_c > -33 && char_c < 0)
                     s = StringSetChar(s, length, char_c + 224);
   }
   return(s);
}
Alain Verleyen
Alain Verleyen  
Xiangdong Guo:

Please replace "char" with "char_c" (or any string you like) in function: string stringUpperCase(string str).

Like below:

You can even better completely replace the stringUpperCase() function by StringToUpper().

Johannes Jilles van Duijn:

Please try it.

Files:
T3.zip 6 kb
Aleksey Pak
Aleksey Pak  
ombra_del_trend:
When I open the metatarder 4 with Ava and I acvtivtrades this error.
    Hello everyone.
     I tried to see if it is a virus program that I did starting in safe mode but to no avail.
     STOP: C000021a (FATAL SYSTEM) ... ended unexpectedly with a status of 0xc0000005 (c0x7c9206c3 0x0069ec24)
     Every time I start or reinstall the metatrader with ava or activ goes off the PC.
     on this site I saw today that on May 25 was released an update to MetaTrader 4. Can this be the dilemma?
     With windows 8 I saw that from the site of the activ tol be installed.
     https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/59272
     What can I do?
     Thanks a lot.
     Good evening.

Hello

Please update to the latest 830 build with hotfix. If issue still exist write again. Thank you.

ombra_del_trend
ombra_del_trend  
Forgive me if I wrote 2 volte.Non I log into the platform to update but only to the folder programmi.Non find indicators that tell me bloccano.C'è a site directed to install the update that you say with the correction?
Thanks a lot.
ombra_del_trend
ombra_del_trend  

Ho activtrades e avafx come metatrader.

ombra_del_trend
ombra_del_trend  
I ActivTrades and AvaFX as metatrader.Forgive that are Italian and I do not know how to move in the forum.
Aleksey Pak
Aleksey Pak  
ombra_del_trend:
Forgive me if I wrote 2 volte.Non I log into the platform to update but only to the folder programmi.Non find indicators that tell me bloccano.C'è a site directed to install the update that you say with the correction?
Thanks a lot.

1. Open a new demo account on the MetaQuotes-Demo server

2. Terminal automatically download update

3. Restart terminal.

ombra_del_trend
ombra_del_trend  
From here I downloaded but makes the same mistake. http://www.metaquotes.net/ It is the version 825 of 22 May. The 830 of 27 May trovo.si not manage to install? I did it properly? Thank you very much.
To add comments, please log in or register