New MetaTrader 4 Platform Build 830: Hotfix - page 3

To add comments, please log in or register
Johannes Jilles van Duijn
Xiangdong Guo:

Please replace "char" with "char_c" (or any string you like) in function: string stringUpperCase(string str).

Like below:

Thanks 
Alain Verleyen:

You can even better completely replace the stringUpperCase() function by StringToUpper().

Please try it.

Thanks 
ombra_del_trend
ombra_del_trend  
What I have said I do not know how fa.La tol is closed and I can not intervene to make changes all'interno.Mi can say that stepping steps to do if you can do only in the "MetaTrader" in c drive, then programs? Thanks.
mauricefx
mauricefx  

Good morning,

downloaded and installed last version from official site  but my system freeze...

Any knowed troubles with Xp64 Pro ?

Thank you

ombra_del_trend
ombra_del_trend  
I have xp 64 bit.La metatrader is always 32 bit.Ho also tried to download the MetaTrader 5 is the brooker that from this site but gives the same error. Also on 5 there are problems? Thank you.
Dmitriy Tsvetkov
Dmitriy Tsvetkov  
ombra_del_trend:
When I open the metatarder 4 with Ava and I acvtivtrades this error.

Hello everyone.
     I tried to see if it is a virus program that I did starting in safe mode but to no avail.

STOP: C000021a (FATAL SYSTEM) ... ended unexpectedly with a status of 0xc0000005 (c0x7c9206c3 0x0069ec24)

Every time I start or reinstall the metatrader with ava or activ goes off the PC.

on this site I saw today that on May 25 was released an update to MetaTrader 4. Can this be the dilemma?
     With windows 8 I saw that from the site of the activ tol be installed.
     https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/59272

What can I do?
     Thanks a lot.

Good evening.
 Please create a ticket in ServiceDesk and provide all the details.
ombra_del_trend
ombra_del_trend  
I wrote to the desk of MetaQuotes and they told me that I will know them assistance.
Will this or you have to open a ticket, especially? If so, where exactly?
Thanks a lot.
Achmad Hidayat
Achmad Hidayat  

My MT4 still do not update automatically to new one even if I log in to Metaquotes Demo Server. Mine is built 765.

How to get update it. Thanks.

hanck
hanck  
Hi guys. With new build i can't add my template when i'm runnig strategy tester. Why? In the previous build i have no problem. someone else has the same problem ?
Eduard Vavrin
Eduard Vavrin  
hanck:
Hi guys. With new build i can't add my template when i'm runnig strategy tester. Why? In the previous build i have no problem. someone else has the same problem ?

Unfortunately, we were forced to abandon the possibility of changing the template during the testing of Experts or Indicators as it leads to closing of Experts or Indicator you are testing.

To add comments, please log in or register