New MetaTrader 4 Platform Build 830: Hotfix - page 3

Xiangdong Guo:

Please replace "char" with "char_c" (or any string you like) in function: string stringUpperCase(string str).

Like below:

Thanks 

Alain Verleyen:

You can even better completely replace the stringUpperCase() function by StringToUpper().

Please try it.

Thanks 

What I have said I do not know how fa.La tol is closed and I can not intervene to make changes all'interno.Mi can say that stepping steps to do if you can do only in the "MetaTrader" in c drive, then programs? Thanks.

Good morning,

downloaded and installed last version from official site  but my system freeze...

Any knowed troubles with Xp64 Pro ?

Thank you

I have xp 64 bit.La metatrader is always 32 bit.Ho also tried to download the MetaTrader 5 is the brooker that from this site but gives the same error. Also on 5 there are problems? Thank you.

ombra_del_trend:
When I open the metatarder 4 with Ava and I acvtivtrades this error.

Hello everyone.
     I tried to see if it is a virus program that I did starting in safe mode but to no avail.

STOP: C000021a (FATAL SYSTEM) ... ended unexpectedly with a status of 0xc0000005 (c0x7c9206c3 0x0069ec24)

Every time I start or reinstall the metatrader with ava or activ goes off the PC.

on this site I saw today that on May 25 was released an update to MetaTrader 4. Can this be the dilemma?
     With windows 8 I saw that from the site of the activ tol be installed.
     https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/59272

What can I do?
     Thanks a lot.

Good evening.
 Please create a ticket in ServiceDesk and provide all the details.

I wrote to the desk of MetaQuotes and they told me that I will know them assistance.
Will this or you have to open a ticket, especially? If so, where exactly?
Thanks a lot.

My MT4 still do not update automatically to new one even if I log in to Metaquotes Demo Server. Mine is built 765.

How to get update it. Thanks.

Hi guys. With new build i can't add my template when i'm runnig strategy tester. Why? In the previous build i have no problem. someone else has the same problem ?

hanck:
Hi guys. With new build i can't add my template when i'm runnig strategy tester. Why? In the previous build i have no problem. someone else has the same problem ?

Unfortunately, we were forced to abandon the possibility of changing the template during the testing of Experts or Indicators as it leads to closing of Experts or Indicator you are testing.

Reason: