You are missing trading opportunities:
- Free trading apps
- Over 8,000 signals for copying
- Economic news for exploring financial markets
Registration
Log in
You agree to website policy and terms of use
If you do not have an account, please register
if you still have old version 1490 somewhere then copy entire installation folder from : C:\Program Files (x86) to usb then paste it to other pc which is running mt4 1491 version, then look for terminal.exe in folder and create a shortcut to desktop. It will fix the issue of custom indies disappeared.
It will prompt you to update to build 1491, and you cannot cancel it.
Hi, I'm using a custom moving average indicator. After updating to build 1491 Metatrader 4, the indicator goes missing from the chart whenever I start MetaTrader. When I reapply the template, it sometimes shows all the indicators I saved, but other times it only shows one .
1. All indicators are shown on the chart
2. In the indicator list there are 3 moving average , but the chart only show 1
Here is how I fixed the issue temporarily until a solid release is available.
I was able to downgrade the Forex.com MT4 Version to a previous version that I got from another laptop that was not connected to the web on yesterday.
This MT 4 Version may need to be broker specific, so it's not a generic MT4 version, but the one from your broker.
Here are the steps to Downgrade.
Google This ... "metatrader 4, version 4.00 build 1491, downgrade" - Google Search
Or Use the steps below..
Have you tried using more than one moving average? If you save it and keep clicking the template, it will sometimes show a missing indicator.
No error when i recompile in build 1491
Ok got it.
Reproduced and reported to MetaQuotes.
I have 4 charts running with the same indicators and one random of the indicators on 1-4 of the charts always fails to load...
One time its this indicator and at the next restart its the other indicator...
It loads on the other charts.
Only fix ive found is to downgrade MT4.
Why do they publish MT4 versions which dont work???
Test it before you publish it, holy moly...