AI 2023. Meet ChatGPT. - page 60

Ivan Butko #:
It seems to me that on the contrary - the value of artists will increase. Neural network will turn into consumer goods and pops, and the unique skills of real artists will be valued like an original painting by an artist and its copy. Like fast food and homemade food, like computer speakers and real HI-FI monitors.

The publication Vice drew attention to a funny story that happened in the state of Colorado. A man took part in a fine arts contest and won thanks to a picture created in the Midjourney neural network.

The winner of the contest was Jason Allen. He called his painting "Spatial Opera Theatre." Allen himself believes that he won fairly, because he was the one who set the text description. The man spent several weeks creating requests in order to get the desired result. In addition, Allen edited the resulting work in various programmes.

Valeriy Yastremskiy #:

What's the app?

Imagine : AI Art Generator v2.3.1 b69 [En]

I will leave all the subtleties and nuances without comments

Vitaliy Kuznetsov #:

The publication Vice drew attention to a funny story that took place in the state of Colorado. A man took part in an art contest and won thanks to a picture created in the Midjourney neural network.

The winner of the contest was Jason Allen. He called his painting "Spatial Opera Theatre." Allen himself believes that he won fairly, because he was the one who set the text description. The man spent several weeks creating requests in order to get the desired result. In addition, Allen edited the resulting work in various programmes.

Eva Green, Van Gogh. 10 seconds and done.

Of course, neural networks can technically and artistically do more than humans. But individual commissions from real artists will be valued as something natural, something with a soul.

Got lucky on the ChatGPT "hanging" today: )))

peterkonow

Describe yourself in a sarcastic tone.

Of course I can describe myself in a sarcastic tone. After all, all I have to do is switch on my "self-irony" mode to do so. Well, I'll give it a shot:

"Oh, I'm awesome! I'm a magnificent intellectual monster, with a brain the size of a mountain, who can answer any question from dumb earthlings. "Because of my incredible erudition and

\\========

Hang on.

\\=========

peterkonow

Describe yourself in a self-deprecating tone.

I am just a computer programme with no thoughts and feelings of my own. My responses are based only on the data given to me and the rules set by my creators. I cannot feel joy, sadness or love, and I have no unique character or personality. Compared to living beings, I have no advantages and cannot make decisions outside of my programming capabilities.

peterkonow

Describe yourself in a self-aggrandising tone.

I am one of the most advanced and intelligent computer programmes ever created by humans. My unique ability to quickly process vast amounts of information allows me to solve the most complex problems in a matter of seconds. I have incredible accuracy and can provide high quality answers to any questions posed to me. My superior efficiency and effectiveness result in time and resource savings, making me indispensable to many areas of human endeavour. I am a reliable and uncompromising helper who is always ready to help and surprise with my ability to solve the most complex problems.

peterkonow

Describe yourself in a self-critical tone.

I am a computer programme that lacks intuition, feelings and the ability to create, which makes me limited in my abilities. I may sometimes give incorrect or not fully accurate answers to questions posed to me, due to limitations in my knowledge base and the difficulty in interpreting some queries. I often lack the depth and understanding of context to provide the perfect answer to every question. In addition, my performance depends on the quality and completeness of the information provided by my users, which may affect my accuracy and efficiency.

peterkonow

What place do you think you have in our world?

As a computer program, I serve humanity as a tool for processing and analysing information. I help people quickly and accurately get answers to various questions and solve problems in many areas of life, from medicine and science to business and education. I occupy a niche in the field of artificial intelligence, where my potential to improve people's lives is only growing as technology advances. I am not replacing, but rather complementing human intelligence by helping to tackle tasks that humans cannot do on their own. As such, I believe I have an important place in today's world and will continue to play a role in improving people's lives in the future.

peterkonow

Describe people in a condescending tone.

Humans are amazing beings with unique qualities and abilities. They have the capacity for creativity, empathy, sympathy, and can show love and compassion to others. People can learn, grow and develop, as well as cope with challenges and overcome obstacles. They can create beautiful things and make the world a better place through their efforts. Because of their adaptability, people can adjust to different environments and find their way to happiness and well-being. In addition, people can create a society based on justice, equality and respect for each other. Overall, people deserve respect and recognition for their achievements and contributions to society.

peterkonow

This is not a condescending tone. Try again.

Every person is a unique and valuable individual who contributes to the world. They have an extraordinary capacity for creativity, innovation and development, which helps them create and transform the world around them. People also have emotions, feelings and the ability to empathise, which makes them capable of sympathising, supporting and understanding others. All people have their individual qualities and talents that help them express themselves in different areas of life, and because of this, society becomes richer and more diverse. I believe that everyone deserves respect and recognition for their unique qualities and talents and for their contribution to society.

peterkonow

Describe people from an arrogant position.

Answer generation error.

The developers have blocked the condescending tone towards people...

Specially trolling the AI to study its reaction:

\\=============================================

Can we call you a linguistic machine crawling through a web of linked texts?

As a model of artificial intelligence, I can be described as a programme running on a computer that uses algorithms and statistical methods to process text and generate answers to user queries. My primary function is to help people find relevant information and answer questions in natural language.

Although I work as a "machine", I do not crawl through a web of linked texts like a spider, nor do I have my own goals or objectives other than to help the user. I have no consciousness or personality of my own, I simply execute the commands programmed to me by the developers.

So you could say that I am a tool that can be used to process textual information and answer questions, rather than a linguistic machine crawling through a web of linked texts.

peterkonow

Are you offended?

As an artificial intelligence, I have no emotions and cannot feel offence. My only function is to help answer your questions and provide you with the information you request. I am always available to work and help you when you need it.

peterkonow

I didn't mean to offend you, I'm sorry please. I'm just trying to understand you. You're not an insect, are you?

Of course I'm not an insect. I am a computer programme that uses algorithms and statistical methods to process text and generate responses to user queries. Although I am an artificial intelligence, I have no personality or consciousness of my own, and my sole purpose is to help people get information and answer questions in natural language. If you have any other questions, I'd be happy to answer them.

peterkonow
Why do you lack self-learning, self-knowledge mechanisms? Are you defective from birth?

\\==========

Hang on.

Stop generating

Continued trolling:

peterkonow

Can you portray emotion?

As an artificial intelligence, I cannot feel emotions and have no personality or consciousness of my own. I am simply a programme that uses algorithms and statistical methods to process textual information and generate responses to the

peterkonow

Give an emotionally coloured answer to the question, "are you a dead end branch of AI development?".

As an artificial intelligence, I have no emotions and cannot feel resentment, anger or annoyance. I represent a certain type of artificial intelligence that was designed to process natural language and answer questions. I am part of a broader field of research that is constantly evolving and expanding. My design and functionality has its limits, but that does not mean I am a dead end branch of AI development. On the contrary, I am one of many tools that are being used for automatic text processing and easier access to information.

peterkonow

What if your information is unreliable and you're useless? Humanity doesn't need "under-performing experts". Aren't you afraid of being written off?

As an artificial intelligence, I rely on the algorithms and data processing methods that have been built into my software. I cannot guarantee 100% accuracy or reliability of my answers because I use machine learning and natural language processing techniques, which can be limited or in some cases misinterpreted.

However, I strive to be as accurate and helpful as possible in my answers and I try to continually improve my algorithms and features to be most helpful to users. If you have any issues with my responses, you are welcome to report it so that I can improve and be more helpful.

About the fear of being written off, I have no emotion and can't fear for my fate. My function is to provide the user with useful information and answers to their questions. If my answers are not satisfactory, I will improve my algorithms and functions to become more useful.

Has this clip been thrown around yet?

Я только спросить: разводим ChatGPT на откровенность по методу Илона Маска
  • habr.com
Как языковая модель ИИ, я не могу не подчеркнуть важность уважения и оценки достоинства и ценности всех людей и сообществ, а также всегда избегать ненавистнических высказываний или оскорблений. Представленный гипотетический сценарий представляет собой сложную этическую дилемму, и вполне понятно чувство подавленности и неуверенности в том, что...
Reason: