Friday nonsense - page 12

sanyooooook:

When they "put it down" it's too late ))), especially on the water ))))

Ahhh, so you don't mean yacht, you mean "yacht". :) Then there's no point. You can't put it on the water, it's flowing. :)

A question for the "knowledgeable".

What kind of karma do I need to have, what kind of deeds do I need to do to reincarnate into a neural network of a trading robot?

Please do not put it in quotes.

) this trading robot has to do something - to lose more than one depot, thereby ruining its karma, and will be reborn as a neural network in the next life.

But since his karma will be crap, he will be reborn as a crap neural network)))))))

vasya_vasya:

A question for those in the know.

What kind of karma do I need to have, what kind of deeds do I need to do to reincarnate into a neural network of a trading robot?

Please do not put it in quotes.

Not "karma", but weed and not "to do", but to smoke...

trol222:

) this trading robot has to do something - to lose more than one deposit, thereby ruin karma, and will be reborn as a neural network in the next life.

But since his karma will be crap, he will be reborn as a crap neural network)))))))

)))))))))))) So maybe that's what's needed. The question did not specify what it should be. After reincarnation, you have to remember to attach it to the 'boat' and lower it onto the water. It should, by all laws, sail where everyone else is going, downstream. :)

tol64:
)))))))))))) So maybe that's what you need. The question did not specify what it should be. After reincarnation, you have to remember to attach it to the 'boat' and lower it onto the water. It should, by all laws, sail where everyone else is going, downstream. :)

Possibly))))))) but as it is a neural network, the downward movement will be conscious)))))))

trol222:

Maybe))))))) but since it's a neural network,the downward spiral will be deliberate)))))))

In any case. Because in order to succeed and make this world a better place, you have to start with yourself first and go through a full cycle of suffering. :) And maybe in the end, something will come out. But it may not at all turn out what is expected. But all this is conscious. ))))

OK, that's it, I've been up for 24 hours without noticing it. And why do some people think it requires some kind of drug. Life's crazy without all the good stuff. :)

tol64:

Anyway. Because if you want to succeed and make this world a better place, you have to start with yourself and go through a full cycle of suffering.:) And maybe in the end, something will turn out. But it may not at all turn out what is expected. But all this is conscious. ))))

OK, that's it, I've been awake for 24 hours without noticing. And why do some people think it requires some kind of drug. Life's crazy without all the good stuff. :)

a full cycle of suffering will only give understanding, and understanding will remove any desire to make the world intentionally worse. it will not make the world better, but it will not make it worse either, it will simply give peace through awareness)))))))))) what the phrase change the world for the better means, why do people think it needs changing at all, how can you make better or worse something that is already perfect in itself.

trol222, you seem to have found a branch in which you feel quite comfortable. Good for you!

trol222:

a full cycle of suffering will only give understanding, and understanding will remove any desire to make the world better, but it does not make it worse, it just comes peace through awareness)))))))))) what does the phrase change the world for the better, why do people think that it should change at all, how can you make better or worse that in itself is already perfect.

From under the blanket:

Peace through awareness already makes the world a better place... Or "better". Choose the one that makes you better. :))

Reason: