[Archive! - page 81

charter:

Nibbler:
The take-off is all clear, what's left to solve is the landing problem. :-D

.... fold their wings and stone down.

I've noticed (notice you too) that the bugs have been flying for a long time and are not uncomfortable.

It is true that they fly low and low, but this is more for safety reasons, so that birds don't get eaten.

What difference does it make whether it is netted or not, whether it is cube or square, abstract a bit, get a sense of what we are talking about. If you can't abstract, read "antigravity screen" instead of "mesh". The fans, this is from another area, it is for control, you fold them up, the plane of the screen is reduced. You don't have to fold them, you can rotate them, it doesn't matter.

Beetles fly because they have wings. Without wings, even with shielded gravity, they cannot fly. Grebennikov wrote that he drew attention to the beetles which have the ratio of body weight to the size of the wings which clearly will not let them fly, but they fly because they have wings and they create lifting power, while this platform in the images has nothing but the uvres of the intigravity shields.

Dimitri, look at the pose -- you haven't accounted for jet propulsion :)))

charter:

Think about whether the authorities need it. Such apparatuses make any border transparent.

How would the border become transparent? Birds fly from the locator sees, and here there is a whole person.

Integer:

What difference does it make, if it is a net or not, if it is cube or square, try to abstract a bit, understand what we are talking about. If you can't abstract, read "anti-gravity screen" instead of "grid". The fans, this is from another area, it is for control, you fold them up, the plane of the screen is reduced. You don't have to fold them, you can rotate them, it doesn't matter.

Bugs fly because they have wings. And without wings, even with shielded gravity, you can't fly. Grebennikov wrote that he drew attention to the beetles, which have a ratio of body mass to the size of wings, but they fly because they have wings and they create lift, while this platform in the pictures has nothing but the uvres of the intigravity shields.

I already told you, I'm out of the loop. I only found out about it two days ago.

You, of course, know better. You and Grebennikov did it together, but it didn't work out.

And also: forty kilometres a minute is supersonic speed. At that speed, noodles are usually blown off your ears.

charter:

I already told you, I'm not in the loop. I only found out about it two days ago.

You, of course, know better. You and Grebennikov did it together, but it didn't work out.

No, I just studied physics in school.

In the pictures, the elbows are out to the side, outside the platform, which means they are affected by gravity. The platform itself is small, that one careless movement and something will stick out of the platform and topple over immediately. There are also pictures of the platform with long handles extending outside the platform.

charter:

Think about whether the authorities need it. Such apparatuses make any border transparent.

Neither do the airlines, the oil monopolies... etc, etc.

I.e. they will do everything for people not to have such flying platforms.

Yes? Why don`t they ban ultra-light aircraft such as hang gliders with a propeller? Aren't they afraid of making the border transparent?

Or is it harder to shoot down a flyer than any other aircraft with a missile? - nothing like that!, there's just no such technology today, otherwise spaceships would have long ago been plying the big theatre... ugh, the vastness of the universe, but as it is, you have to burn hundreds of tons of diesel to reach at least Earth orbit.

Integer:

No, I just studied physics in school.

)))))))

Well, that may not be enough.

Nobel laureates didn't understand all of Tesla's experiments, even though he's not a professor.

charter:

)))))))

Well, that might not be enough.

Nobel laureates did not understand all of Tesla's experiments, even though he is not a professor.

There's more than enough for some things.
Reason: