Pair trading and multicurrency arbitrage. The showdown. - page 12

Roman Poshtar #:

Are you referring to the v2_1 version?

Yeah.

According to these indices from the post.

https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/448777/page10#comment_47587370

Парный трейдинг и мультивалютный арбитраж. Разборки. - Создайте тему. Делаете новую версию своей бесплатной ветки. Вы можете публичному модератору посоветовать вас или попросить меня через личку текст,
Парный трейдинг и мультивалютный арбитраж. Разборки. - Создайте тему. Делаете новую версию своей бесплатной ветки. Вы можете публичному модератору посоветовать вас или попросить меня через личку текст,
  • www.mql5.com
Например - где сейчас искать тот исходник, который обсуждается. где те ключевые посты ветки, которые надо почитать новичку. и исходниками которые обсуждают и так далее - то вы мне просто шлете в личку текст

Roman Shiredchenko #:
h ttps:// www.mql5.com/ru/forum/448777/page10#comment_47587370

No, now we are working with tandeminstrument indicator. Read above.

Roman Poshtar #:
tandeminstrument

Yeah, I already realised....

So with it....

Roman Shiredchenko #:

will the robot be for the test in the basic version?

If anything, you can ask the moderators - they will put in the first post of the branch and the robot in the "basic" version and indicator and set - with range values for their optimisation by participants....

Here is what I have now (collected from the links):

1. PT_v1 EA
First (trial) version of the EA (ex5 file):
" Results with default parameters. There are no restrictions in the EA, but do not put it on the real. Designed only for testing in the tester. Works at open prices, test in the corresponding mode" - post with explanation of settings.

2. tandeminstrument indicator
Correction (errors) of this indicator from CodeBase, and the corrected version - in attache post .

3. PT_v2 EA
The second version of the EA based on the tandeminstrument indicator, corrected by point 2 (post ) .

4. PT_v2_1 EA
Variation of the second version of the EA (based on the tandeminstrument indicator) - post .

--------------------

5. Indicators that may be required in some next version of the EA - post (indicators).

Парный трейдинг и мультивалютный арбитраж. Разборки. - Используйте исходный код, чтобы проверить ветку на работоспособность.
Парный трейдинг и мультивалютный арбитраж. Разборки. - Используйте исходный код, чтобы проверить ветку на работоспособность.
  • www.mql5.com
Только желательно исходным кодом так как неисходники на форуме не приветствуются. что ветка превратится в разработку коммерческого продукта, который потом пользователи форума должны покупать. или просто будет реклама как увод пользователей на другие сайты и телеграм каналы

Sergey Golubev #:

Here's what I have right now (collected from the links):

1. PT_v1 EA
First (trial) version of the EA (ex5 file):
" Results with default parameters. There are no restrictions in the EA, but do not put it on the real. Designed only for testing in the tester. Works at open prices, test in the corresponding mode" - post with explanation of settings.

2. tandeminstrument indicator
Correction (errors) of this indicator from CodeBase, and the corrected version - in attache post .

3. PT_v2 EA
The second version of the EA based on the tandeminstrument indicator, corrected by point 2 (post ) .

4. PT_v2_1 EA
Variation of the second version of the EA (based on the tandeminstrument indicator) - post .

--------------------

5. Indicators that may be required in some next version of the EA - post (indicators).

You are very attentive. Everyone should be so careful ) I ask moderators to send the comment above to my first post. The man has collected everything. Thanks.

Roman Poshtar #:

You're very attentive. Would everyone pay attention like that ) I ask the moderators to send the comment above to my first post. The man has got it all together. Thanks.

Added it to the first post.

Sergey Golubev #:
Added it to the first post.

Thank you. Keep up the good work.

So friends, I have been working with it for a week and nothing good has come out of it. I can't get the profit out of it. Perhaps the indicator is too simple or the ratio of lots is not taken into account. I think next week I will give an owl on indicators that I promised above. Let's see the results. So far only frustrations )

Roman Poshtar #:
So friends, I have been working with it for a week and nothing good has come out of it. I can't get the profit out of it. Perhaps the indicator is too simple or the ratio of lots is not taken into account. I think next week I will give an owl on indicators that I promised above. Let's see the results. So far only frustrations )
Hooray! The truth has triumphed! Pair trading doesn't work...

Vladislav Vidiukov #:
Hooray! The truth has triumphed! Pair trading doesn't work...

Well, I can't say that yet. I've applied a lot of tricks to this indicator. Let's see how they work on the next one. I've tried partial closes and many other things to bring it to a boo. The only thing I haven't applied at this stage is inverse pairs. I think after all the research this will be the last option.

Reason: