'' Predicting price movements 100% - page 16

alex12:

The idea is as follows: every 100 pips a buy order and in between every 100 pips a sell order. That's it !

on euro the price is like a pendulum around 2500 pips since 2008

And the men don't know.

alex12:

No - the same as above. My mind has been preoccupied with other ideas for a few days. All orders are open and the deposit is not inconvenient and

will not experience in the future. I have a new idea - that the market, or rather the whole field of 5000 pips can be occupied

undivided. (I think the real one is busy with big players). But to me at least virtually will

very satisfactorily occupy the area of 3000 points.

I would advise against bragging about lofty matters when talking to professionals.

alex12:

First the reinvestment of profitable orders is used to buy back the initial deposit and then to increase the net profit.

What do you think of this idea? What do you think? What disadvantages do you see?

It's a stupid gridiron with over-sitting. With all its attendant flaws. There's no question of predicting movement here.

I have noticed the following pattern - if a bar is bullish and the volume is high and there are no important events, then the next bar will be the opposite, and vice versa, but apparently I haven't discovered America by that)))))))))))) even wrote an Expert Advisor.

Evgeno:
I have noticed the following pattern - if a bar is bullish and the volume is high and there are no important events, then the next bar will be the opposite, and vice versa, but apparently I haven't discovered America by that)))))))))))) even wrote an Expert Advisor.

And how does your EA determine that "there were no important events"?

Mathemat:
It's a dumb grider with overhyping. With all its attendant drawbacks. No prediction of movement is out of the question here.

my first idea about price management is idea number 1.

and the stupid gridiron is idea number 2.

but what do you mean by over-sitting? I think that word is negatively ( wrongly treated ).

Always keeping the minuses to yourself is not a bad thing or an increase in losses. Losses are kept under control.

2500 pips since 2008 means that the amount of losses is always the same - they are not fixed by closing orders.
but profits are cyclically fixed.

Cmu4:

And how does your EA determine that "there were no important events"?

I do not. On an open account I check manually, but this is a tester, that's why I marked important events as "Bad Days".

And it does not matter where to run such a TS - in the tester, in the game terminal or on the Real - purely logically and mathematically this system

can stay afloat indefinitely, until you decide to close your account.

I spent a lot of time on this idea, but in the end I haven't come to anything conclusive yet. The idea was that since the market is unpredictable, it means that you have to be in it all the time and take only profits. But the question is this: How much profit will such a system bring? I have not understood the question, it is better to take money to the bank. Anyway, now I'm thinking of other things :)

Evgeno:

No way. On an open account I control manually, and this is a tester, that's why I marked important events as "Bad days".
I like the term "jam days", it's kind of like "critical days" for the ladies. We should also introduce the concepts of "jamming dts, jamming muddies and jamming user".
Reason: