Pair trading and multicurrency arbitrage. The showdown. - page 9

Sergey Golubev #:

Discussions of Marketa products are forbidden on the forum (even links).

Selling from a private area is also forbidden.

- Let's go to a bar?
- Can't go to a bar.
- Then let's go fishing?
- Can't go fishing.
- Don't you regret getting married?
- Can't regret it.

Aleksandr Slavskii #:

- Let's go to a bar?
- Can't go to a bar.
- Let's go fishing, then?
- Can't go fishing.
- Don't you regret getting married?
- Can't regret it.

I'm not the only one moderating the forum.
Just a warning.
And I think you know these rules, because I haven't seen your threads discussing your Market products.

Especially - selling sources through a private message with an announcement in a forum thread ... not in the blog or profile
(which admins moderate), but directly in the forum thread (which is moderated by moderators and admins) ...

So no need to be sarcastic.

I'll delete my last posts here, and edit post (delete a few words there) - later.

Sergey Golubev #:

Discussion of Market products is forbidden on the forum (even links).
You can post about the commercial version in your profile.

Selling from a personal account is also forbidden.

----------------------

For information.

I got it. Although they promised that it is possible to reprogram the product of improved quality posted here in the source code. You contradict your own words. I gave you the source code for the owl. Now I want to give people who do not understand programming the opportunity to buy an advanced version from you in the Market. And you can't do that! I wrote that everything can be realised with a free version. And you wrote to me before that I can do that.

Roman Poshtar #:

I got it. Although they promised that it is possible to reprogram the product of improved quality posted here in the source code. You contradict your own words. I gave the source code of the owl. Now I want to give people who do not understand programming the opportunity to buy an advanced version from you in the Market. And you can't do that! I wrote that everything can be realised with a free version. And you wrote to me before that I can do that.

You can discuss the version that you posted the source with all theories and so on).
And the fact that there is (or will be) a commercial version - you can just mark (without a link to the product),
and users can go to your profile and look and so on.

That is, do the discussion in a way that doesn't annoy moderators.

------------------

And the sale of sources through a private - I do not recommend
(not safe for business ... resell or post for free on other web resources).

Roman Poshtar #:
you can promote the product of improved quality posted here in the source code.

You can advertise in your profile and in blogs https://www.mql5.com/ru/blogs
, which, by the way, market sellers actively use.

You can also create a group or a channel here (including for discussing commerce, for commerce in general, and so on).
Group - for communication (with feedback, that is - communication as in a thread),
and channel - just for information delivery (without feedback).
And market sellers use it too.

------------------

You have some advantage -

• this is a topic that users are interested in;
  • and there is this public thread where you can discuss free source (and those who want something "cooler" - they go to the Market, to your group or channel).
Блоги трейдеров и аналитика финансовых рынков
Блоги трейдеров и аналитика финансовых рынков
  • www.mql5.com
Читайте в блогах свежие новости со всего мира на самые разнообразные темы - слухи о компаниях, отчеты по странам и отраслям, анализ рынков, новейшие разработки в спекулятивной торговле и многое другое. Делитесь в своем блоге новыми идеями и торговыми достижениями со всеми участниками MQL5.community. Публикуйте картинки и видео, возможности неограниченны!

Sergey Golubev #:

You can advertise in your profile and in blogs https://www.mql5.com/ru/blogs
, which, by the way, market sellers actively use.

You can also create a group or a channel here (including for discussing commerce, for commerce in general, and so on).
The group is for communication (with feedback, i.e. - communication as in a thread),
and the channel is just for communicating information (without feedback).
And market sellers also use this.

------------------

You have some advantage -

• users are interested in this topic;
  • and there is this public thread where you can discuss free source (and those who want something "cooler" - go to Market, to your group or channel).

Thanks. I understand everything. Do not delete your posts please, so that others understand how and what works. I think it will be relevant to my topic.

Roman Poshtar #:

Thank you. I've got it all figured out. Please don't delete your posts so that others understand how and what works. I think it will be relevant to my topic.

Yes, I won't delete.
But you also keep track - it's your thread
You can even make the rules of the thread, for example - in the first post, give it to me in private, and I'll put it in the first post (if necessary).

And so friends, everything has become clear. In order not to make moderators nervous, there will be no links here. Who wants to test or buy a commercial version go to my profile. There will be a signal and the owl itself. Thanks for your interest.

Sergey Golubev #:
Yes, I won't delete it.
But you also keep an eye on it - it's your thread
You can even make the rules of the thread, for example - in the first post, give it to me in a private message, and I'll put it in the first post (if necessary).

It's not necessary. I just want there to be earnings from my readers. That's all. With the commercial version, I only charge for the work... not $1,000. I know there's a lot of people who are struggling with this subject and can't get started...

Reason: