Echo of include files names

So I have a file in the metaeditor that has a bunch of #includes. The error tab gets filled up with echos of these filenames, burying my coding errors down several screens.  I can't tell if the file has compiled correctly without scrolling through them

Can I turn these echos off?

Thanks

futures_track:

So I have a file in the metaeditor that has a bunch of #includes. The error tab gets filled up with echos of these filenames, burying my coding errors down several screens.  I can't tell if the file has compiled correctly without scrolling through them

Can I turn these echos off?

Thanks

Interesting. Mine rolls down to the first error, if any. Otherwise to the final screen.

However I would appreciate switching some warnings off, they are annoying if you have different coding style than they expected (like variables masking class members).

Ex Ovo Omnia:

Interesting. Mine rolls down to the first error, if any. Otherwise to the final screen.

However I would appreciate switching some warnings off, they are annoying if you have different coding style than they expected (like variables masking class members).

There is a bug in last MT5 update...very annoying, need to scroll down each time you compile.

OK, thanks everyone.
Reason: