After upgrade to MT5 build 4231 , ObjectGetInteger(chart_ID,name,OBJPROP_STATE) cannot get the state correctly

Hi, 

I realized after upgrade to build 4231, some of the terminal cannot get state for button correctly, I am using this code ObjectGetInteger(chart_ID,name,OBJPROP_STATE) to get the  button state, but no matter ther state is active or not , it keep returning 0. 

Can we get MQL5 team to check on this issue ?

Regards,

Whye

On VPS I worked with build 4153, everything was ok. Updated build 4231 The advisor stopped working normally.

Specifically, there is 1 scanner on the chart, which analyzes several instruments under certain conditions.

Let's create a new chart on this timeframe according to the specified template. What's happening now, build 4231, the chart opens, but the template is not applied to it, but to the first chart where the scanner is located

Can we ask the MQL5 team to check this issue?

Александр Алешин #:

On VPS I worked with build 4153, everything was ok. Updated build 4231 The advisor stopped working normally.

Specifically, there is 1 scanner on the chart, which analyzes several instruments under certain conditions.

Let's create a new chart on this timeframe according to the specified template. What's happening now, build 4231, the chart opens, but the template is not applied to it, but to the first chart where the scanner is located

Can we ask the MQL5 team to check this issue?

Write in English in this English part of the forum please.

Foo Kwok Whye:

Hi, 

I realized after upgrade to build 4231, some of the terminal cannot get state for button correctly, I am using this code ObjectGetInteger(chart_ID,name,OBJPROP_STATE) to get the  button state, but no matter ther state is active or not , it keep returning 0. 

Can we get MQL5 team to check on this issue ?

Regards,

Whye

Hello,

Try installing Windows updates.

I have the same issue with new version of MT5 terminal on most VPS. It cannot detect any object on the chart and makes my EAs distorted. This is a disaster. Please check and fix it.

Vu Trung Kien #:
I have the same issue with new version of MT5 terminal on most VPS. It cannot detect any object on the chart and makes my EAs distorted. This is a disaster. Please check and fix it.

My issue fixed after i upgrade to 4232 version.

Reason: