Windows 2012 R2 VPS server - MT5 signals TAB is missing

On my home Windows 10 Pro PC, I installed MT5 terminal, logged in with demo account & the signals TAB appears.  When I installed the same platform & login with same details on my Windows 2012 R2 VPS server, the signals TAB does not appear!

The support person from the broker tested it out on her PC and the signal TAB appears ok.  Is this a bug?  If so, can someone please report it and would it be an easy fix for their next release?

Otherwise, is anyone running a VPS with Windows 2008 server and this setup works, as I may need to downgrade my VPS to Win 2008 OS.

Thanks

broncoman:
On my home Windows 10 Pro PC, I installed MT5 terminal, logged in with demo account & the signals TAB appears.  When I installed the same platform & login with same details on my Windows 2012 R2 VPS server, the signals TAB does not appear!

The support person from the broker tested it out on her PC and the signal TAB appears ok.  Is this a bug?  If so, can someone please report it and would it be an easy fix for their next release?

Otherwise, is anyone running a VPS with Windows 2008 server and this setup works, as I may need to downgrade my VPS to Win 2008 OS.
I have MT4 and MT5 running in Portable Mode  on Windows 7, 8.1, 10, 2008 R2 (PC and VPS) and on 2012 R2 (VPS); and on all of them there is no issue. Could something else be wrong with your setup?

If the Signals tab is missing from your Terminal window, then it has to do with your broker, not the platform. 

Alain Verleyen:

Yes, I did check out these links for this issue and they all say that the broker has to enable the signals TAB for my account.  However, as I mentioned, it works fine on my home Windows 10 PC but not on my VPS with Windows 2012 R2 server.

Well maybe you can conclude that signals don't work on a custom VPS.

I am pleased to report it is now working, the signals TAB is mysteriously showing up!  Woo Hoo!  I can only think the broker enabled it after my chat two days ago?

It was strange that it would work on Windows 10 and not Windows 2012.

Ok so it does work.

Maybe it will disappear again.‌

Reason: