Python & MT5

Hi I used  mt5.history_orders_get(f,t) and mt5.history_deals_get(f,t) but I got an issue understanding what are those columns : 

['ticket', 'time_setup', 'time_setup_msc', 'time_done', 'time_done_msc', 'time_expiration', 'type', 'type_time', 'type_filling', 'state', 'magic', 'position_id', 'position_by_id', 'reason', 'volume_initial', 'volume_current', 'price_open', 'sl', 'tp', 'price_current', 'price_stoplimit', 'symbol', 'comment', 'external_id'] for orders History and don't understand what 'type', 'type_time', 'type_filling', 'state', 'reason'columns stand for

for deals history History

['ticket', 'order', 'time', 'time_msc', 'type', 'entry', 'magic', 'position_id', 'reason', 'volume', 'price', 'commission', 'swap', 'profit', 'fee', 'symbol', 'comment', 'external_id']
and don't understand what 'type', 'entry', 'reason'columns stand for, can someone help me with that ?
Documentation on MQL5: Python Integration / history_orders_get
Documentation on MQL5: Python Integration / history_orders_get
  • www.mql5.com
history_orders_get - Python Integration - MQL5 Reference - Reference on algorithmic/automated trading language for MetaTrader 5

Your topic has been moved to the section: Expert Advisors and Automated Trading
Please consider which section is most appropriate — https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/172166/page6#comment_49114893

Youssef Haddada: Hi I used  mt5.history_orders_get(f,t) and mt5.history_deals_get(f,t) but I got an issue understanding what are those columns : 

You may need to reference the MQL5 documentation for an easier understanding ...

Documentation on MQL5: Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Trade Constants / Order Properties

HistoryOrderGetDouble

Returns the requested property of an order in the history (double)

HistoryOrderGetInteger

Returns the requested property of an order in the history (datetime or int)

HistoryOrderGetString

Returns the requested property of an order in the history (string)

Documentation on MQL5: Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Trade Constants / Order Properties
  • www.mql5.com
Order Properties - Trade Constants - Constants, Enumerations and Structures - MQL5 Reference - Reference on algorithmic/automated trading language for MetaTrader 5

Documentation on MQL5: Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Trade Constants / Deal Properties

HistoryDealGetDouble

Returns the requested property of a deal in the history (double)

HistoryDealGetInteger

Returns the requested property of a deal in the history (datetime or int)

HistoryDealGetString

Returns the requested property of a deal in the history (string)

Documentation on MQL5: Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Trade Constants / Deal Properties
  • www.mql5.com
Deal Properties - Trade Constants - Constants, Enumerations and Structures - MQL5 Reference - Reference on algorithmic/automated trading language for MetaTrader 5

Hi
I am trying to get the hisotry of orders, positions, and deals but it returns nothing while I have had some closed positions. Can I ask what version of mt5 do you use or don't you have that problem?
Reason: