copytrade I registered did not copy the signal although I did it correctly, please let me know how to fix it

copytrade I registered did not copy the signal although I did it correctly, please let me know how to fix it
Files:
kc1.png  71 kb
kc2.png  20 kb
kc3.png  28 kb
kc4.png  130 kb
kc5.png  144 kb

It depends on what was written on the Metatrader journal/logs or in MQL5 VPS journals/logs in case you are using MQL5 VPS.
Virtual hosting for MetaTrader 5
Virtual hosting for MetaTrader 5
  • www.mql5.com
Virtual hosting for MetaTrader 4/5 is the best VPS solution for Forex. It is cheap, it requires no configuration and it features minimum delays to the server. For only 15 USD per month, you obtain a virtual platform that works around the clock, saves your profit and pays off. Create a remote copy of the application directly from the...

QuangTrucMinh:

You are copying NZDCAD a pair with high spread and slippage and that is the cause of your problem.

You are using an incompatible broker/server setup and experiencing high slippage, resulting in losses when the signal provider records small profits.

Also your deviation/slippage setting of 0.5 is very tight, forcing the signal copying system to skip copying trades when they are opened, opening them late and far away in price.

Contact the signal provider on advice over suggested broker/server setups.

Reason: