Some of the trade cannot copy(Signal)

May I know why some of the trades cannot copy to my account? Is the any problem?

I have attach the file, 9/12 and 13/12 can't copy.

You need to check it with Metatrader journal (or with MQL5 VPS journal in case you are using MQL5 VPS), because it is written there about which trades are copied and which ones are not, and about "why".

Sergey Golubev #:
You need to check it with Metatrader journal (or with MQL5 VPS journal in case you are using MQL5 VPS), because it is written there about which trades are copied and which ones are not, and about "why".

I saw there showing invalid stop, this makes me feel like is server problem.

But also saw it saying not synchronized, so not sure whether is has problem or not, could you help me to check?

songchiu0915 #:

But also saw it saying not synchronized, so not sure whether is has problem or not, could you help me to check?

If invalid stop so I think - you are copying stop loss level too?
It is related to the settings ...

As to "not synchronized" ... it is suggested to use MQL5 VPS for signal subscription (because the local home internet connection may be unstable and so on):

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

Multiple transactions that don't match Signal

Sergey Golubev, 2022.10.26 17:52

If you uncheck the "copy stop loss and take profit levels" setting so your trade will be closed together (on the same time) with the trade of signal provider.
But in case you are on different broker so your closing price will be slightly different from the signal provider's closing price.

If you check (if you use) the "copy stop loss and take profit levels" so your trade may be closed by sl or tp but the signal provider's trade - not yet.
And as a result - the signal system will open the other trade for you (because if signal provider is having open trade so you should have same trade to be open as well). And it is risk to lose some fund because same trade may be opened two time.

---------------------

But I think - your issue is not fully related to "copy stop loss and take profit levels" settings.
For example, if your signal provider is trading on scalping way so it is recommended to uncheck this settings.

And it is the procedure about how to subscribe (just in case you missed something there):

How to Subscribe to MT4/MT5 Signal - the instructions
https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/189731
  (MT4)
https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/336422
  (MT5)

How to Subscribe to a MT4 Signal (new instructions, after 1065 version upgrade) - How to subscribe to a MΤ4 signal on MT4 platform
How to Subscribe to a MT4 Signal (new instructions, after 1065 version upgrade) - How to subscribe to a MΤ4 signal on MT4 platform
  • www.mql5.com
In the   deviation/slippage   field, select an option and click   ok   in the   options   window to close it. Go to the   search area   of your mt4 platform, on the upper right corner (where the magnifying glass is), type in the name of the signal you want to subscribe and click   enter

songchiu0915 #:

Your signal provider opens trades right on high impact news with stop loss applied, so you can't copy these trades because the stop loss is close enough and the price is moving very fast, something that your broker doesn't allow.

It's highly irresponsible from the signal provider to open such trades during NFP or CPI news with many subscribers copying with different brokers, it will never work.

You should tell him to stop opening trades in such high volatility times, because he will have profits in his results but the vast majority of the subscribers will suffer big losses.

Reason: