Latest update (build 4150) - page 2

ionut_34 #:

I'm logged in, the indicators appear when i open MT5 but when i change timeframe they disappear from the chart

I have the same problem. When I change timeframe, some indicators does not appear. Those indicators only appears when I restart the program.

just updated and all indicators are not functioning correctly, 

how do i fix this? or downgrade back to 2023 version?

please assist

ionut_34:
after the last update some indicators do not show up

I also have this problem. I thought I broke something, but no. After the update some indicators simply won't work once you change the time frame. So It may look OK once you open MT5 in the M15 frame, but once you go to M30 or M1, even D1, the indicators (I don't use EA, but I think it's the same issue) will not appear.

Strangely enough, there are no errors or messages, the indicators simply won't work once you change the timeframe.

Hopefully they can rollback, however I think the guys working on that didn't even notice. 

niitembu tobias #:
I have the same problem. When I change timeframe, some indicators does not appear. Those indicators only appears when I restart the program.

I uninstalled and installed MT5 again but the situation is the same, let's hope they fix this bug

César García-Herreros #:

I also have this problem. I thought I broke something, but no. After the update some indicators simply won't work once you change the time frame. So It may look OK once you open MT5 in the M15 frame, but once you go to M30 or M1, even D1, the indicators (I don't use EA, but I think it's the same issue) will not appear.

Strangely enough, there are no errors or messages, the indicators simply won't work once you change the timeframe.

Hopefully they can rollback, however I think the guys working on that didn't even notice. 

Let's hope they resolve it as soon as possible

Eleni Anna Branou #:

Make sure that you are logged into your MQL5 account in MT4/5 >> Tools >> Options >> Community at all times, otherwise your MQL5.com Market purchases will not work.

They do appear in that part, they do not display in the chart, visually, the indicators still appear in the indicator list of that chart. But they won't show in the actual chart once we switch timeframes (Or do anything actually).

César García-Herreros #:

They do appear in that part, they do not display in the chart, visually, the indicators still appear in the indicator list of that chart. But they won't show in the actual chart once we switch timeframes (Or do anything actually).

There seems to be an issue with custom indicators when changing timeframes, read here: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/459335#comment_51836396

Eleni Anna Branou #:

There seems to be an issue with custom indicators when changing timeframes, read here: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/459335#comment_51836396

Yes, I saw it. But there's no solution. We just have to be patient and see if the MQL5 team can figure it out soon.

ionut_34 #:

when i open MT5 the indicators appear, when i change timeframe they disappear, you can see in the attachments

Me too, I have this same problem after updating MT5 with last version. I dont know how to solve it.

AnnaRzf #:

Me too, I have this same problem after updating MT5 with last version. I dont know how to solve it.

There is no solution, nor update yet.

Reason: