MetaQuotes Software Corp. Starts the Automated Trading Championship 2006 - page 4

I have registered for the competition. How can I send in the EA and the list of currencies that it should be applied on?

Hi there!

Thanks for the idea of the contest, it's really cool!
My problem is that I don't have passport ID? how could I participate ???

Thats strange... Guru, what do you mean? Every passport must have ID number.

I have registered for the competition. How can I send in the EA and the list of currencies that it should be applied on?

Hi, you have to go to your profile on the site of Championship. There you will see three tabs. Two (Private and Files) of them have to be in red color. Red color means that you didnt filled required information in these tabs.

In the Private tab you have to put your prsonal data (real name, address, pasport ID and so on). In the Files tab you can add your Expert and specify the security to which your EA will be applyed.

PS: you can specify the list of currencies you need for your Expert during the Championship, but it will be applyed only to one chart.

Best Regards

Hi there!

Thanks for the idea of the contest, it's really cool!
My problem is that I don't have passport ID? how could I participate ???

Thats strange... Guru, what do you mean? Every passport must have ID number.

I meant that I don't have passport! Could I use my personal ID?

I have some questions..

From the "rules":
The Winners must agree to participate in publicity and marketing events conducted by the Organizer and Sponsors, including interviewing, photo-reports, and public announcements through mass media about the events to be conducted.

Question: This means that the winner will have to go to Your country (Russia, Cyprus or Singapore) for ths activity?

From the "rules":
properly consider symbol settings without rigidly specified parameters (limitations on lots, spreads, minimal deviation from the market price, etc.)

Question: What does it mean?

Thanks in advance

1) Is there a way that we can make our ex4 files expired after the competition? This way we can guarrantee that it will not be use elsewhere after the competition.

2) Can someone explain this: "The minimum trade size is 0.1 of a lot, the maximum one is 5 lots with the step of 0.1 of a lot." What if I start out with 1 lot and keep it constant thoughout the contest?

Hi, It seems that registration page cannot send confirmation email (yahoo)

I meant that I don't have passport! Could I use my personal ID?

Hi Guru,

I think, you can. We need this information to identify you only. Register as a perticipant of the Automated Trading Championship 2006. If something will be unacceptable, we will contact you.

Best Regards

Hi Traderfxx,

I have some questions..

From the "rules":
The Winners must agree to participate in publicity and marketing events conducted by the Organizer and Sponsors, including interviewing, photo-reports, and public announcements through mass media about the events to be conducted.

Question: This means that the winner will have to go to Your country (Russia, Cyprus or Singapore) for ths activity?

No, you do not have to go to our countries. This means that we must have your ICQ, MSN or Skype accounts to be able to speak with you online. You already may saw the interviews on the site of the Automated Trading Chmapionship. We must be able to take such interviews or comments on Championship moving from any of participants. And do this quickly.

From the "rules":
properly consider symbol settings without rigidly specified parameters (limitations on lots, spreads, minimal deviation from the market price, etc.)

Question: What does it mean?

Thanks in advance

This means, that your expert must be able to read securities settings and work in their framework. Specifications are published on the site of the Championship (https://championship.mql5.com/2012/en/2006).

PS: if you will not give us your active ICQ,MSN or Skype account, as well as, your expert wont be able to read contracts specifications, you may be disqualified.

Also, please read the following article https://championship.mql5.com/2012/en/2006

Best Regards

Hi Bandit,

1) Is there a way that we can make our ex4 files expired after the competition? This way we can guarrantee that it will not be use elsewhere after the competition.

Yes you can. In order to do this, just built-in time limitations to your expert.

2) Can someone explain this: "The minimum trade size is 0.1 of a lot, the maximum one is 5 lots with the step of 0.1 of a lot." What if I start out with 1 lot and keep it constant thoughout the contest?

This means that you may open positions with any amount of lots between 0.1 and 5. "Step" means that your lots must be even devisible by 0.1. For example, it can be 2.5, but cant be 2.55.

Best Regards
Reason: