MetaQuotes Software Corp. Starts the Automated Trading Championship 2006 - page 5

I meant that I don't have passport! Could I use my personal ID?

Hi Guru,

I think, you can. We need this information to identify you only. Register as a perticipant of the Automated Trading Championship 2006. If something will be unacceptable, we will contact you.

Best Regards

I have the same problem..Can I use my driver's license?

And..

In the registration's form, at the voice "Name" I have to insert a nickname or my real first name?

Thanks in advance

Great, I'll take a part. Is it possible to view participants before I submit my expert? As I understand, I must submit the expert before September 25th?

Regards,

Michal

I have the same problem..Can I use my driver's license?

And..

In the registration's form, at the voice "Name" I have to insert a nickname or my real first name?

Thanks in advance

Hi Traderfxx,

Yes, use your driver's license.

"Name" field: if you dont want to show everybody your real name, just dont write it there. You will have to specify it in Private tab only. The data from Private tab will be accessable only for organizers and for sponsors.

Best Regards

Great, I'll take a part. Is it possible to view participants before I submit my expert? As I understand, I must submit the expert before September 25th?

Regards,

Michal

Hi Michal,

Soon, very soon, we will post the list of aproved participants. And yes, you right - you got a time till 25th of September.

We will be glad to see you as a participant of Automated Trading Championship 2006.

Best Regards

As far as I understood the rules, everybody can only use one expert?
Every expert can only trade one currency since its is attached to one chart?
Or, is it allowed to open trades in other currencies than the current charted?

lomme, it is possible to open trades in other currencies (within allowed pairs)

What is the server for Championship 2006?
Reason: