How to get the most value of an indicator ?

Hi everyone. I'm a beginner at MQL4. I've got a problem with getting the most value of an indicator for a specific time.

Here's the exact thing I wanna do : I wanted an indicator which gives me the value for moving average of volumes. I have searched and found the indicator which I've attached here. Now I want to get the most value of this "volume moving average" indicator for a specific period, for example yesterday. And I also want the index of that candlestick which this value is related to. Because I need to use the close price of that candlestick.
So I need two things : 1- How to find the most value of the indicator ? 2- How to know which candle is related to that value ?

What am I supposed to do ? btw I want to use it on M5 timeframe.
Any kind of help is much appreciated.

Moving Average - Trend Indicators - Technical Indicators - Price Charts, Technical and Fundamental Analysis - MetaTrader 5 Help
  • www.metatrader5.com
The Moving Average Technical Indicator shows the mean instrument price value for a certain period of time. When one calculates the moving average...
Files:
Volume_MA.mq4  7 kb

Vahid Tehrani:

Hi everyone. I'm a beginner at MQL4. I've got a problem with getting the most value of an indicator for a specific time.

Here's the exact thing I wanna do : I wanted an indicator which gives me the value for moving average of volumes. I have searched and found the indicator which I've attached here. Now I want to get the most value of this "volume moving average" indicator for a specific period, for example yesterday. And I also want the index of that candlestick which this value is related to. Because I need to use the close price of that candlestick.
So I need two things : 1- How to find the most value of the indicator ? 2- How to know which candle is related to that value ?

Do you mean highest value in specific period?

One solution is posting a freelance order.

https://www.mql5.com/en/job/new

Creating an Order - Freelance service at MQL5.com
Creating an Order - Freelance service at MQL5.com
  • www.mql5.com
Order a technical indicator, trading robot or any other trading application from Freelance

Yashar Seyyedin #:

Do you mean highest value in specific period?

One solution is posting a freelance order.

https://www.mql5.com/en/job/ne

Yeah, exactly. The highest value in a specific period of time.

Vahid Tehrani: I want to get the most value of this "volume moving average" indicator for a specific period, for example yesterday.

1. Help you with what? You haven't stated a problem, you stated a want. Show us your attempt (using the CODE button) and state the nature of your difficulty.
              No free help (2017)

Or pay someone. Top of every page is the link Freelance.
              Hiring to write script - General - MQL5 programming forum (2018)

We're not going to code it for you (although it could happen if you are lucky or the issue is interesting).
              No free help (2017)

You have only four choices:
    1. Search for it (CodeBase or Market). Do you expect us to do your research for you?

2. Try asking at:

3. MT4: Learn to code it.
      MT5: Begin learning to code it.

If you don't learn MQL4/5, there is no common language for us to communicate. If we tell you what you need, you can't code it. If we give you the code, you don't know how to integrate it into your code.

4. Or pay (Freelance) someone to code it. Top of every page is the link Freelance.
                Hiring to write script - General - MQL5 programming forum (2019)

We're not going to code it for you (although it could happen if you are lucky or the problem is interesting.) We are willing to help you when you post your attempt (using CODE button) and state the nature of your problem.
              No free help (2017)

2. Get the index of "yesterday" and today. Loop over those indexes, find the greatest value and index. Done.
              Find bar of the same time one day ago - MQL4 programming forum #1 & #6 (2017)

Reason: