Need Price Action Courses and Strategies

Hello guys.

I'm looking for price action courses and strategies that help me to be success in prop trading.

Has anyone a successful experience?

Hi Kathir

By prop trading do you mean day trading? Day trading is manually placing trades throughout the day to turn a profit. It is infamously difficult and requires many years of study and experience. A common pitfall is that people will try and predict price movement using price action alone, when this is only just 1 piece of the puzzle. What really moves the price is news from central banks, economic data, and other geopolitical news. You need to keep up to date with all this news every day to stay tuned into the market and what is moving the price and why. You also need a solid understanding of global economics. It is a lot of work and you will lose money (real or paper) for many years while you are learning. 

Kathir A:

Hello guys.

I'm looking for price action courses and strategies that help me to be success in prop trading.

Price action means whatever activity on price. Price action is studied on naked chart and just include candlestick analysis. Candlestick patterns are major part of price action while price action is also used studying pattern breakout. Volume is also not a part of study for true price action traders.

Al Brooks and Lance Begg are the one who taught price action in best way.

I started my trading education learning day trading ( manual) techniques.   I did this for 3 or 4 months.  But I noticed that the instructors were all hype and emotions play such a big part of trading.   I like the cold logic of software.

I would invest in more education from many sources.  An online course for $15 or $30 is a great place to start.  At that price you can get lots of education cheap.   This will get you some basic skill. 

Chris

1. What is price action in trading?
2. Price action vs indicators vs technical analysis: what is the difference?
3. Why is price action popular among forex traders?
4. How to trade using the price action: tips to get started
5. Top seven trading strategies with price action signals

above this follow get a clear picture get it

J Sky #:
Hi Kathir

By prop trading do you mean day trading? Day trading is manually placing trades throughout the day to turn a profit. It is infamously difficult and requires many years of study and experience. A common pitfall is that people will try and predict price movement using price action alone, when this is only just 1 piece of the puzzle. What really moves the price is news from central banks, economic data, and other geopolitical news. You need to keep up to date with all this news every day to stay tuned into the market and what is moving the price and why. You also need a solid understanding of global economics. It is a lot of work and you will lose money (real or paper) for many years while you are learning. 
Arpit T #:
Price action means whatever activity on price. Price action is studied on naked chart and just include candlestick analysis. Candlestick patterns are major part of price action while price action is also used studying pattern breakout. Volume is also not a part of study for true price action traders.

Al Brooks and Lance Begg are the one who taught price action in best way.
Christopher Steven Pinter #:

I started my trading education learning day trading ( manual) techniques.   I did this for 3 or 4 months.  But I noticed that the instructors were all hype and emotions play such a big part of trading.   I like the cold logic of software.

I would invest in more education from many sources.  An online course for $15 or $30 is a great place to start.  At that price you can get lots of education cheap.   This will get you some basic skill. 

Chris

Sudhakar ODT #:
1. What is price action in trading?
2. Price action vs indicators vs technical analysis: what is the difference?
3. Why is price action popular among forex traders?
4. How to trade using the price action: tips to get started
5. Top seven trading strategies with price action signals

above this follow get a clear picture get it

Thanks a lot my friends

I'm a beginner and want to expand my knowledge. So, I'm trying to benchmark some strategies. Your advices were helpful.

If you have any successful experience based on studied sources, I'm eager to know.

Price Action

The forum

• All About Price Action - the key thread 
  • Market Condition Evaluation (2 EAs were created) - the post as a summary of price action thread
  • Price Action Trading - small thread with videos
  • What is Price Action? the post with video
  • Trading Price Action Reversals : Al Brooks - the book
  • Trading Price Action Trading Ranges : Al Brooks - the book 
  • Indicators VS Forex Price Action - the post with small article
  • Interview with Al Brooks, price Action day trader and the author of 'Trading Price Action Reversals' - the post with video
  • Video Lesson - Price Action: Introduction To Price Action Trading (what is price action, basic set-ups and stop placement, and more) - the post 
  • The Three Most Popular Indicators for Day-Trading - the post with small article

CodeBase

The articles

The blogs

The market

• many in search here

Kathir A:

Hello guys.

how long have you been trading forex?
Reason: