Experts: Angry Bird (Scalping) - page 4

difference between demo account and live account , can someone tell me what happened? ... In demo all goes well ... there are some hidden data in the broker that causes malfunctions in real account?

in demo account seemed the Holy Grail
you can see the attachments and comment ? real?

Files:

kodiak10:
This is strange. I get same results. It depends on broker slippage and spread.... Many factors to take in account...

kodiak10:
Scalping EA better Try using ECN account with no  spread, caj.

i think the giant drop-off (and, 'screw me' because i think the F-word is unnecessary, even if in a cartoony sort of way, lol)

will always happen because the lots become so great that once the SL is hit, it is always at a devastatingly-high lots level;

ALSO, i have found in my meager experience that Martingale works best when it is done ONE TRADE AT A TIME---therefore,

if the value of each consecutive trade could increase WITHOUT any regard for having been stopped-out or not, but preferably SO: 

(loss, loss, loss, loss, loss, PROFIT!) with an adjustable TP, SL, LotSize and the ability to become a Trailing Stop/Breakeven and whatever

other combination there IS, profit will eventually result---ADDITIONALLY, i had implemented into my own EA (that i still need to have worked-on)

a feature called 'PeakLots'=this is the MAXIMUM value that the lots can get to be, whose increments are controlled by 'Multiplier'=how many lots

are added to each subsequent trade; also (and anyone with a 'new idea' thinks it's the GREATEST ever!)

'PeakApproach*'=as the Lots size increases BY the Multiplier amount (1.1 X Lots through 2, 4, 7, ANY amount) and attains

a certain level, such as .08 Lots, for example, the Multipler is changed to 'NewMultiplier' so that as we PeakApproach* (see?)

the eventual trade that will make-up-for the previous losses, we are no longer tied to .01/.02/.04/.08...up-to a devastatingly-high

level of Lots/DrawDown (DD) and risk...the progression could be .01,.02,.04,.08,.10,.12,.14,.14,.14...and, with their characteristics

all ADJUSTABLE, putting this EA through the Optimization function should yield results for us in the right direction of what settings would be optimal;

these are all certainly things i had played with but could only use on the 1-Hr. Timeframe on my other EA;

NOW, here is this super-high-frequency, 1M TF EA, 'Angry Bird', and what needs to be done is pick away at it, a little at a time, putting at least

SOME of these new features into place---if 'anyone' including the original author can help to put my contributions to good use, oh, that'd be pretty neat----nb

It is working good. But some time, I found some problem. When news publish then it is doing wrong.

Firstly, I'd like to say a big thank you to the author of this EA.... this has to be one of the better EAs (both paid and free) that I have come across in a long time....

My first warning is this.... MAKE SURE YOU DO PLENTY OF DEMO TESTING YOURSELF BEFORE EVEN THINKING ABOUT RUNNING IT ON A LIVE ACCOUNT !!!

I will be running this for at least 1 month in demo before even contemplating going live. 

It is a very good EA, providing you choose safe settings, otherwise it will wipe out your account.

It is recommended to run it on the EURUSD on M1 TF, but I have this running on 12 different pairs on a 10K demo account.

kodiak10:

Hi, Kodiak10!

Explanation:

Work on Demo account with $ 10K is totally different working with a $ 100 deposit account. Be a Demo or Real account.

With only $ 100, your account does not have enough money to buy lots of: 0.01 to 0.02 - 0.04 to 0.05 .... You will be "Stop Out" for sure.

Better analyze your report and see the truth.

Regards,

Hedge

Hey Guys!

How do here Detailed Report weekly EA performance?

Hedge.

Mostofa Kamal:
It is working good. But some time, I found some problem. When news publish then it is doing wrong.
what about if the EA looked at the forex factory calender and avoided trading around the news events ?

Also i am noticing that there is no stoploss being set in the EA even though the EA has a setting for this, is not being used, is this normal behaviour ?
Reason: