New Comer - page 2

Be rooted in demo before going real!

My advice is to trade demo for at least 3 months before even thinking of going live. You need to figure out your strategy by trying at least 5. And make sure it works well. And still there is chance to blow up your first account.

After following the posts here, the next thing is for you to get a suitable broker, one you can understand their terms and follow along. Then you can start with their demo account for practice. You can check Profiforex, i am with them and they are not bad at all. Very low spread they have and low commission of 0.3pips. But be sure to do more research.

What strategy do you use most, in forex? Please share, and must apologize also for adding this in the thread.

for a new comer its important to study well about forex.its not so easy but if you analysis the market.following signal you can success and make a huge profit.some Reason of loss at forex :1.Lack of experience.2.dependency Over Signal. 3.Trading without purpose.4.trade with Large risk .5.Lack of Trading Strategy.so be careful.happy trading

for a newbie its important to study well about forex.its not so easy but if you analysis the market.following signal you can success and make a huge profit.some Reason of loss at forex :

1.Lack of experience.2.dependency Over Signal. 3.Trading without purpose.4. trade with Large risk .5.Lack of Trading Strategy

so be carefull.happy trading

green4:
I think forum sites like this can be of great help, when we follow the posts of other traders. You can also use the net, be better if you can arrange things yourself and get an understanding of how it works.

Hey green! it's been a while, haven't heard from you.

The foreign exchange market or forex for short is the buying and selling of currencies, and it’s one of the fastest growing markets in the world.for a new comer its important to study well about forex.its not so easy but if you analysis the market.following signal you can success and make a huge profi

Hello my name is Giridhar & I am basically from India but living in London at a moment.

From past 2 1/2 years I am practicing forex daily almost 5-8 hours a day , keeping an eye on charts and understanding signals.With the help of my friend who is also my mentor I learned so many things and finally I am doing well.

For all those people who still struggling I would like to say never ever quit.

"Winners never quit and quitters never win. " Vince Lombardi

Welcome to the community!

Reason: