Are there any universal support and resistance levels in the forex market? - page 8

Алексей Тарабанов #:
I'll go.

That's a good one.

Алексей Тарабанов #:
I'm going to go.

As far away from the computer as possible, and for as long as possible :)

Renat Akhtyamov #:
I have already suggested it there, but only to those who understand and can read between the lines.
There is a rationale for levels, such as that a large buyer/seller protects its position by buying back or selling additional volume in front of its large volume.

Roman Kutemov #:
There is a rationale for the levels, such as a large buyer/seller defending their position by buying back or selling additional volume in front of their large volume.
This is getting warmer, almost hotter.

Renat Akhtyamov #:
[...] and not to tell the quoteseller how to make my future from the past analyzed by him and the reaction to it by the Expert Advisor or indicator...

Do you have information that using these tools, the trading environment is specially adapted for individual market participants?

MetaTrader Server is the core of the system, the server part. It is designed for processing user requests for trading operations, placing and executing orders. It also broadcasts quotes and news, keeps logs and archives. It works as a service. It doesn't have its own interface.

MetaTrader Administrator - designed for remote management of the server part by specifying of settings, settings of the financial instruments, databases and so on. It has some minor possibilities of operations with the client's accounts.

MetaTrader Manager - designed to process trade requests and manage clients' accounts.

Roman Kutemov #:
The rationale behind the levels is that a large buyer/seller protects its positions by buying back or selling additional volume before its large volume.

If you get into the nitty-gritty, such levels (which are protected) are static and may be relevant for a long time to come.

Lilita Bogachkova #:

If you get into the nitty-gritty, such levels (which are protected) are static and may be relevant for a long time.

Option levels are time-protected.

Lilita Bogachkova #:

If you get into it, such levels (which are protected) are static and may be relevant for a long time to come.

right

but until the situation changes

the question is still open - how do I see them?

Renat Akhtyamov #:

right

But until the situation changes

the question is still open - how to see them?
They probably have to have above average volume on them.

Imagine a box filled with balls or in two dimensions with circles, they fill the space unevenly, the centre (level) of one circle does not necessarily coincide with the centre of the adjacent circle, the price moving in space has characteristics of space (at the top or bottom of the circle depending on where the price is) and these characteristics will also change when passing to the adjacent circle, and after some circles the level of the centre of the previous circle coincides with the diameter border of the subsequent circle and although this will be about

Reason: