Random wandering - page 23

Vladimir Baskakov #:
I mean, you've been threatening to show everyone something for years, then you get offended and don't show it. What's that?

I don't see anyone worthy but you to show your teeth. ))

Uladzimir Izerski #:

I don't see anyone worthy but you to show your teeth. ))

Oh, I see, that makes me 6 years old:)

Vladimir Baskakov #:
Ah, I see, that means I'm 6 years old:)

The rest of us are all adults. In 40 years you'll be older and 33))).

Please don't write me any more and don't cling to my posts. You'll get a nasty reply either way.

Uladzimir Izerski #:

You can't make money on the random walk of a random number generator, but you can on financial ones, even though both change the random movements of each step.

The generator has no money, but the brokers do, and a lot of it).

You said you could. Were you trolling the forum?

pribludilsa #:
You said you could. Were you trolling the forum?

No, I'm not. I wasn't even thinking that.

The generator has no money and you can't make a dime from it and put it in your pocket. BUT. You can analyse the graph from the generator and imagine what you've earned.)

That makes more sense.)

Uladzimir Izerski #:

The generator has no money and you can't make a dime from it and put it in your pocket. BUT. You can analyse the graph from the generator and imagine what you've earned.)

That makes more sense.)

Wake up, people have been gambling with money for thousands of years.

Uladzimir Izerski #:

That makes more sense.)

Why do you think there is a pattern to the noise? Doesn't common sense itself tell us that it is random? For example, imagine noise under a window, you can't predict that a dog will go by and bark, can you?

pribludilsa #:

For example, imagine a noise under a window, you can't predict that a dog will go by and bark, can you?

It all depends on what time frame. And a dog will bark at some point, especially if it has done so before.

Uladzimir Izerski #:

That makes more sense.)

The point of arguments about the possibility/impossibility to work with SB is not in the presence/absence of money, but in the possibility/impossibility of forecasting.

Dmitry Fedoseev #:

The point of arguing about the possibility/impossibility of working in SB is not the presence/absence of money, but the possibility/impossibility of forecasting.

The odd man saw the coin charts on other people's screenshots a week ago and decided that since they seem to be similar to the market ones, it means he can put his indicators on them and make the same forecasts. I have not done any research of my own, nor any basic knowledge, it just seems that way to a man, he is an artist, he sees it that way.

Reason: