A topic for traders. - page 101

Renat Akhtyamov #:
Everything's the same as before with a tiny adjustment and still has value. I told you almost everything and you tried to haggle, you showed the pluses. You tried to haggle and showed them the pluses, and then the experience of use will be accumulated and developed.
Von, Alexander, still bombs first places in competitions and loses 10k per cent each.
I do not understand, everything is somehow allegorical.
Tell me, I'm a man, take this, look over there. What's with the pussy?

Vladimir Baskakov #:
I do not understand, all somehow allegorical.
Tell me, I'm a man, take this, look over there. What's with the shenanigans?
The system is the same. For two majors, we look where the cross will go. And we trade it.
Alexander uses multiinstrument indicator to this day, there are two forum threads about it. They are: EA of the whole world (mine) and the usual doughboy (Alexandra's). Search for it and read.
The details are in full view.

Renat Akhtyamov #:
The system is the same. On two major points we look where the cross will go. And we trade.
Alexander is still using the multiinstrument indicator, there are two threads on the forum about it. The EA of the whole world (mine) and the usual dough (Alexander's). Do a search and read.
The details are enough.

What is this nonsense? Let's break down GBPJPY pair : EURJPY/EURGBP=GBPJPY ; GBPUSD*USDJPY= GBPJPY; CHFJPY*GBPCHF= GBPJPY etc. etc.

This is a classic arbitrage hairy triangle. Ordinary mortal will not make money on this. It requires all the gbp and jpy symbols to be recalculated on a particular BP in order to trade such arbitrage.

ZS: So big and believes in fairy tales ))

Renat Akhtyamov #:
Everything is still the same with a tiny adjustment and still has value. I told you almost everything and you tried to haggle. And then the experience will accumulate and develop.
Von, Alexander, still bombs first places in competitions and loses 10k percent each.

Do you have a link to the 10k percent?

I believe that Vitaly Muzichenko trades on correlation to the upside, because if you examine the statistical divergence and convergence of instruments, and if they always converge, you can draw conclusions about the profitability/loss of the method. I believe that he is succeeding in trading on correlation in the plus because:
1) he said that he often withdraws profits. This is so because he is floundering, i.e. he looked at the history that pairs always converge if they diverge by 20 pips - so he collects 20 pips a day from each pair (and there are many pairs).
2) he had 5000 dollars on his account - I saw a screenshot.
3) He has paid products on correlation and there are a lot of them, i.e. he is deep in the subject.
4) He is 45 years old, he is an experienced and may be successful * sportsman - and sportsmen have good brains.
Conclusion: Vitaly makes money from correlation.
After all, correlation is statistically analyzable, all you have to do is look at the statistics and see if you can confirm or refute my conclusions
I believe he is 100% successful in forex!!!!!!!!!!!!!

osmo1709 #:
I think Vitaly Muzichenko trades on correlation to the plus side, because if you examine the statistical divergence and convergence of the instruments and if they always converge, you can draw conclusions about the profitability/loss of the method. I believe that he manages to trade on correlation in the plus because:
1) he said that he often withdraws profits. This is so because he is floundering, i.e. he looked at the history that pairs always converge if they diverged by 20 pips - so he collects 20 pips a day from each pair (and there are many pairs).
2) he had 5000 dollars on his account - I saw a screenshot.
3) He has paid products on correlation and there are a lot of them, i.e. he is deep in the subject.
4) He is 45 years old, he is an experienced and may be successful * sportsman - and sportsmen have good brains.
Conclusion: Vitaly makes money from correlation.

😂 Where do pairs converge ? If you could trade correlation, then you could trade the MAH and other bullshit in the same way. His input volume is 0.01, that's enough to understand that Vitaly's conclusions are wrong.

My friend, it is almost impossible to withdraw a normal amount of money or withdraw money permanently from FX. If you earn a lot of money on FX and you do it consistently, you will get banned, or rather your performance will deteriorate and then you will be informed that you don't have to trade. In the best case they will give you part of the money and you will get banned. LP quickly identify the toxic flow. We take mum's passport and register at the broker and get a couple thousand quid if we don't go to work at the factory 😂.

Alexsey Minchenko #:

😂 Where do pairs converge ? If one could trade correlation, one could trade MAA and other stuff. His incoming volume is 0.01, that's enough to understand that Vitaly's conclusions are wrong.

My friend, it is almost impossible to withdraw a normal amount of money or withdraw money permanently from FX. If you earn a lot of money on FX and you do it consistently, you will get banned, or rather your performance will deteriorate and then you will be informed that you don't have to trade. In the best case they will give you part of the money and you will get banned. LP quickly identify the toxic flow. We get a mum's passport and register at the broker and get a couple thousand quid if we don't go to work at the factory 😂.

I made $550 in 2 weeks and withdrew, but then got banned. If the correlation coefficient is 0.8 for example, it means that at some point the pairs diverge - here at the maximum divergence we open buy and sell. Then they converge and diverge, but once they are in the plus position - we close with a large profit. That is, we should not wait for the convergence, but wait for the divergence. Minus and plus alternate. At the moment when the opposite plus divergence occurs, we open opposite positions - buy position, where one closed with profit - sell, and buy position, where one closed with profit. If the correlation coefficient is positive, one instrument does not lag behind the other, it either overtakes or undertakes it, so you don't have to wait for the convergence.

osmo1709 #:
I made $550 in 2 weeks and withdrew, but then got banned. If the correlation coefficient is 0.8 for example, it means that pairs diverge at some point - here we open buy and sell on the maximum divergence. Then they converge and diverge, but once they are in the plus - we close with a big profit. That is, we should not wait for the convergence, but wait for the divergence. Minus and plus alternate. At the moment when the opposite plus divergence occurs, we open opposite positions - buy position, where one closed with profit - sell, and buy position, where one closed with profit. If the correlation coefficient is positive, one instrument does not lag behind the other, it either overtakes or undertakes it, so you don't have to wait for the convergence.

Do you have a transaction history?

Alexsey Minchenko #:

Do you have a transaction history?

No, I traded eight years ago. I believe that there is no smoke without fire, and Vitaly Muzichenko makes money on correlation. I once traded on correlation - I made $5 a day. Vitaliy often withdraws - everything is the same as with me - somewhere around 5 dollars per 2-3 days, I then gave up correlation, and in vain. He withdraws often - as I might have if I had continued. He trades on the plus side!!!!

osmo1709 #:
No, I traded eight years ago. I believe there is no smoke without fire and Vitaly Muzichenko makes money on correlation. I once traded on correlation - I made $5 a day. Vitaliy often withdraws - all the same as I do - somewhere around 5 dollars per 2-3 days, I then gave up correlation, and in vain. He withdraws often - as I might have if I had continued. He trades on the plus side!!!!
Is that what he asked you to say? ( so far no one has seen his withdrawals)))))
Reason: