_new-rena:

Good luck to the author!

Thank you.

Likewise.

Have you remembered the ballot box?

avtomat:

(Read the post carefully )- Thank you.

Likewise.

I came to the above conclusions a long time ago (I also trade this way) and I would like to add that after the first doubling, you should not wait until it comes to 1000, but take half. In this case $5 (yes even if there was a cent in the beginning, you have to pay it back!!!). Then bring it to 20 and again take 10 (i.e. 1/2). Then following the same algorithm. After the first withdrawal you already have an incredible sense of satisfaction. And then - in general indescribable. I've done all I could - I've got a good robot, the capital returns, the handicap feeds me )))).

Therefore, I do not support voting (read the post carefully))))))

_new-rena:

I came to the above conclusions a long time ago (I also trade this way) and I would like to add that after the first doubling, you should not wait until it comes to 1000, but take half. In this case $5 (yes even if there was a cent in the beginning, you have to pay it back!!!). Then bring it to 20 and again take 10 (i.e. 1/2). Then following the same algorithm. After the first withdrawal you already have an incredible sense of satisfaction. And then - in general indescribable. I've done all I could - I've got a good robot, the capital returns, the handicap feeds me.)

That's why I don't support voting (read the post carefully))))))

I agree with this approach. Several years ago I made and gave calculation charts of the optimal withdrawal percentage, as a function of growth rate, for a given target setting. Interesting results. Now I don't have the calculation files, they are lost, so I can't show the diagram now (but there is one somewhere in the archives on the forums). But if you set your mind to it, you can recreate it all.

Started at 500.
Balance at the moment is 203.37.
Funds so far ~207.

Profit since launch -296.63
Current floating profit ~4

Not a cent withdrawn.

Oleg, what do you say? Well, apart from "hooray forwards!!!"

artmedia70:
Started at 500.
Balance at the moment is 203.37.
Funds at the moment ~207.

Profit since launch -296.63
Current floating profit ~4

Not a cent withdrawn.

Oleg, what do you think? Well, apart from "hooray forwards!!!"

It's Monday, the week has just started, I'm working.

We'll see the result of today's work at the end of the day (early next day)

Or so

You can, of course, record the results every day. But is it really necessary... A weekly one will be enough.

avtomat:

It's Monday, the week has just started, I'm working.

We will see the result of today's work at the end of the day.

Sync:

You can, of course, record the results every day. But is it really necessary... A week's worth is enough.

You had only the first week "on a roll". You had to fix it, take it off and do it again. So...

Monday 2 March.

Tuesday, March 3.

Wednesday, March 4.

Reason: