A topic for traders. - page 8

apr73:

I think here we should think about what Renat advised: "Here you have to go against all sciences and against all, then it will start earning".

Somewhere near the truth =)

apr73:

I think what you should do here is as Renat advised: "Here you have to go against all the sciences and against all, then it will start earning".

It is difficult for me to explain everything in terms of the psychology of this forum. I will try to explain the important points clearly in the future.

But against the crowd there is always an opposing crowd. It is inevitable.

Can I ask you a question? Has anyone seen a reverse momentum/trend? Does price move linearly or in a zigzag pattern? A topic for reflection)

Uladzimir Izerski:

It is difficult for me to explain everything so far in terms of the psychology of this forum. I will try to explain the important points in an accessible way in the future.

But there is always an opposing crowd against the crowd. It is inevitable.

And each of the opposites has its own internal struggle, even the yin-yang on each half has an 'earring' point of the opposite colour, neither good nor evil, are absolute.

VVT:
Can I ask you a question? Has anyone seen a reverse momentum/trend? Does price move linearly or zigzagging? Something to think about.)

It's already a question of probability, moves like this happen, rarely, but they happen, the question is: are you ready for it? What's the reward for taking such a risk? On the other hand, you can't make eggs without breaking them. If the system brings 300% per month, but once a year you have a drawdown that borders with margin call...

Andrei Khlebnikov:

And each of the opposites has its own internal struggle, even the yin-yang on each half has an 'earring' point of the opposite colour, neither good nor evil, are absolute.

Absolute: there are boundaries. But the knowledge of the modern world))) or the limit of maximum currency growth has no limits.

Even fat tails punish followers with a smile))

Uladzimir Izerski:

Absoluteness: there are limits. But the knowledge of the modern world))) or the limit of maximum currency growth has no limits.

Even fat tails punish followers with a smile.)

"Uladzimir Izerski was unable to develop his idea because of the haters and flooders, and not for the first time. That's why the thread was cleaned up.

I'd like to see the whole thought, not the silly bone-grinding."
Have you started to develop your thought yet?

Vladimir Baskakov:
"Uladzimir Izerski was unable to develop his idea because of the haters and flooders, and not for the first time. That's why the thread was cleaned up.

I want to see the whole thought, not a silly bone-rattling."
Are you the one who has already started to develop your thought?

I'm glad to see that you're not indifferent to our thread.

The thread would lose its ranking without you. Write more often.

Vladimir Karputov:

Because of the haters and flooders,Uladzimir Izerski was unable to develop his idea, and not for the first time. That is why the thread was cleaned up.

We would like to see the whole idea, not a silly bone-rattling.

I absolutely agree!

Uladzimir Izerski can talk forever about nothing).

Why don't you ban yourself for your kodobase contamination?

Uladzimir Izerski
Uladzimir Izerski
  • www.mql5.com
Профиль трейдера

Sergey Chalyshev:

Absolutely agree!

Uladzimir Izerski can talk forever about nothing)

You can also ban yourself for your pollution of the kodobase.

I have never tried to talk about nothing.

But I have always tried to make my point.

Reason: