Negative feedback, statement to regulators and Roskomnadzor. - page 4

MetaQuotes:

The trivial creation of clones in order to give good reviews to a product bought from oneself.

Have you seen my profile at all, dmitry.a.m? What did I buy from myself and from which clone? My account is almost a year old, I haven't created anything. I have a bunch of downloaded and installed indicators. And only 1 I left a review on because I bought it for real money and I got an email from you saying "leave a review". You blocked me for your own offer to leave a review? What do you want, what proof do you need?

MetaQuotes:

It's trivial to create clones to give good reviews to a product you've bought yourself.

At least read what I wrote here. I've already told everyone everything in detail. This is some kind of mistake. What clone I created? Who, when? What product did I create?

MetaQuotes:

The creation of clones in order to give good reviews to a product you bought from yourself.

Do you consider the possibility of two different people sitting on one router as clones? For example, his neighbour is a programmer and he gives him a "neighborly" puts 5 *. Is it a violation?
Or have you seen that the card on which the account was funded and the card to which the money went is the same?

Vitaly Muzichenko:

Let's try to get@Renat Fatkhullin to clarify the situation.

He is nowhere to be seen since last year. Isthere no one else who can make sense of it?

Oleg Peiko:

Do you consider the possibility of two different people sitting on the same router as clones? For example, his neighbour is a programmer, and he and he "neighborly" gives him a 5 *. Is it a violation?
Or are the cards credited and debited at the same time?

If someone did that, it would be profitablefor MQL5. 20% of the money would go to them. But here I think the reason is more serious.......

Oleg Peiko:

Do you consider the possibility of two different people sitting on the same router as clones? For example, his neighbour is a programmer, and he and he "neighborly" gives him a 5 *. Is it a violation?
Or are the cards credited and debited at the same time?

I don't know how they look at it, but I certainly didn't pay myself. And the router thing is bullshit. We have a community of traders in our city and we often have contact in the same room, so now I can't use my Wifi on my phone to leave feedback for someone whose robot I like and have confidence in after buying it? Where are these rules? Don't I know the formers?

cmil:

What is the reason for this ban?
Is
there any way to warn me before the ban?

I have the same problem Ban until 2031.05.28 (Freelance rules violation)

Not a mistake and you know it. Deliberately and for many years already took away customers to fulfill orders bypassing Freelance.

And were silent even after the ban, did not ask questions in Service Desk. Because the profile remained, shone like a billboard. Now it is all over.

Speaking of bans and such...

it would be nice to see "banned until Thursday-post-rain by moderator XXX with the comment 'zzz' for violating rule 100.500" in the profiles

Exemplary and provable. As a safeguard, the point of reprisals is not to punish, but to prevent repetition...

@MetaQuotes@ArtyomTrishkin@VladimirKarputov Please sort out the situation. I've been here since 2020, I have no products for sale, I don't make them and I don't know how to do them. I have bought it from a person I know, because the BACKtest was good. I have tested it and installed it on a real account. In 2-3 days later I got a message from MQL5 saying "leave a review" and followed the link. In 2-3 days I got banned at dmitry.a.m., what for? Check my card details from which I paid and check the seller... It's a woman, and as far as I know she has more than one product on the forum.
Artyom Trishkin
Artyom Trishkin
  • www.mql5.com
Профиль трейдера

MetaQuotes:

Not a mistake and you know it. For many years they have deliberately diverted customers to fulfill orders bypassing Freelance.

And you kept quiet even after being banned, you didn't ask questions to Service Desk. Because the profile remained, shining like a billboard. Now it is all over.

Can you answer me, please? With dmitry.a.m it even sounds like nonsense... Double-check, please. I've already described and explained everything here a bunch of times.
Reason: