Negative feedback, statement to regulators and Roskomnadzor.

Anyway, my account "dmitry.a.m" has been blocked under the pretext of "fake" without any explanation at all. This post is exclusively for developers and modders. You are not confused by the fact that I'm not the first year on the forum, I have purchases, topics, etc.?

I do not know how you will contact me, but if my account "dmitry.a.m" will not be unblocked soon - I will write official statements to all kinds of regulators, leave where only I find negative feedback about you and try to make the regulators and law enforcement + roskomnadzor to investigate because of you I have financial losses. I am waiting.

Sincerely.

Anyway, my account "dmitry.a.m" has been blocked under the pretext of "fake" without any explanation at all. This post is exclusively for developers and modders. You are not confused by the fact that I'm not the first year on the forum, I have purchases, topics, etc.?

I do not know how you will contact me, but if my account "dmitry.a.m" will not be unblocked soon - I will write official statements to all kinds of regulators, leave where only I find negative feedback about you and try to make the regulators and law enforcement + roskomnadzor to investigate because of you I have financial losses. I am waiting.

Sincerely.

dmitry.a.m2:

I do not know how you will contact me, but if my account "dmitry.a.m" will not be unblocked soon - I will write official statements to all kinds of regulators, leave wherever I can find negative feedback about you and try to make the regulators and law enforcement + roskomnadzor to investigate because of you I have financial losses. I am waiting.

Sincerely.
Have you restarted the router?

dmitry.a.m2:
In general, my account "dmitry.a.m" was blocked under the pretext of "fake" without explanation in principle. This post is exclusively for developers and modders. You are not confused by the fact that I'm not the first year on the forum, I have purchases, topics, etc.?

I do not know how you will contact me, but if my account "dmitry.a.m" will not be unblocked soon - I will write official statements to all kinds of regulators, leave wherever I can find negative feedback about you and try to make the regulators and law enforcement + roskomnadzor to investigate because of you I have financial losses. I am waiting.

Sincerely.

I won't say anything about the shopping, etc., but " I've been on the forum for a while " ---

dmitry.a.m 19 ноября 2020, 13:16
Зарегистрировался в MQL5.community

Artyom Trishkin:
Have you restarted the router?
Very funny. Let's just say that I restarted it. And by the way, the interesting thing is that I got banned during the work week, when I basically don't go to the forum and don't do anything. What's that supposed to mean? Request documents if you have any doubts.

Oleg Peiko:

I won't say anything about the shopping, etc., but " I've been on the forum for a while " ---

Exactly, I've been around since 2020. I mean, I didn't register yesterday.

Oleg Peiko:

And by the way, I got banned during the work week, when I basically don't go to the forum and don't do anything. What's that supposed to mean? Ask for documentation if you have any doubts.

dmitry.a.m2:
Very funny. Let's just say that I was restarting. And by the way, the interesting thing is that I got banned during the work week, when I basically don't go to the forum and don't do anything. What's that supposed to mean? Request documents if you doubt anything.
Rebooting the router changes the ip address. You may have been banned.

Artyom Trishkin:
Restarting the router changes the ip address. You may have gotten to a banned one.
Tried that. Didn't work. And I logged in from a different device. Still got banned. I just went to my profile dmitry.a.m - and there at the top of a red line "ban until 2031.06.17 (Fake)" and I do not understand anything at all. Very unpleasant and wrong.

dmitry.a.m2:
Anyway, my account "dmitry.a.m" has been blocked under the pretext of "fake" without any explanation at all. This post is exclusively for developers and moderators. You are not confused by the fact that I'm not the first year on the forum, I have purchases, topics, etc.?

Sincerely.

One question: have you written product reviews? Have you written many reviews?

The terms and conditions include this:

3. Использование сайта mql5.com#

3.2 You agree that MetaQuotes Ltd may, at its sole discretion and without prior notice, suspend or terminate the provision of any MQL5 Service, service or access to the mql5.com website (or its functions) to you or to all Users.

Reason: