The strategy uses the following trading techniques:
- loco
- averaging
- martingale
- Free margin (deposit)
0% Algotrading
The essence is as follows:
We open lots on several instruments.
When an instrument has jumped too far to one side, we draw the profit side and "average"/"settle" this instrument to the profit side.
Decisions which lots to place and where, when to cover, to average, to increase a lot, to add margin, etc. - Depends on account manager.
Goal: to make one round of Tracks with Profit.
There are 3 instruments in one lot at the moment.
1 round of Tracks with Profit = close all positions in your account, and take Profit.
Details, notes, arguments, criticism ->
in comments.

For newbies this is a good strategy. Gives experience. Locked positions mark the start price of the trade. You can change the object to horizontal line. Swap loss will disappear. On this strategy learn MQL. Writing a script puts the horizontal line the current price.

a007:

For a beginner, a good strategy. Gives experience. Locked positions mark the start price of the trade. You can replace the object with a horizontal line. Swap loss will disappear. On this strategy learn MQL. Writing a script puts the horizontal line the current price.

I need the minus part of the lots in the aggregate position.

How can I get this part with a line without a position?

Account_:
I need the minus part of the lots in an aggregate position.

How can I with a line without a position get this part?

Subtract the price of the line from the current price

a007:

Subtract the line price from the current price

And how can I add this difference to my account without any position and outside the risk of my account?

Account_:
And how can I add this difference to my account without a position and outside the risk of my account?
Do you want to get minus in your account?:₽ there are many ways)
Whatever way you open it, you either get a plus and an asset minus, or a minus and an asset plus. Both cases are equal to just opening a position.
There is no difference except for the double spread and commissions.

CHINGIZ MUSTAFAEV:
Do you want to get minus in your account?:₽ there are many ways)
Whatever way you open it, you either get a plus and an asset minus, or a minus and an asset plus. Both cases are equal to just opening a position.
There is no difference except for the double spread and commissions.
Have you used locs?

Ideally, I want to get the minus part of the lock to the plus side of the balance, not to zero to cover it.

And strengthen the plus part of it.
And use it to open positions.

Without balance or with a minimum balance, so that the monitoring does not draw -100% at stop-out and loading of the deposit in thousands of % (with a positive result in the line 'profit')

The best way to deal with a loca is OrderCloseBy(), if the DC allows it.

CHINGIZ MUSTAFAEV:
Just explain why to do this? If for a change then no questions, if for something else then I can't help here.
To take the minus part of the loca into the plus rather than the stop.

The minus side of the loc, for example, 3 figures. To make from this side e.g. 4500 pips to the plus (with a larger lot) and withdraw, leaving equity on top.

Use the free margin to add new positions.
Take a positive result of closed positions off the balance.

Until the stopout, it is difficult to control the margin level in %, not to overload the indicator.

Stopout = first round.

The point is to withdraw your + profit and use free margin for as long as possible.

This can all be done without lock. But I need exactly the lock and its minus side with a plus in balance and profit.

A simple stop can solve the issue. Open on the trend and add to the position on the trend.

BUT there won't be that minus side of lock to profit that I need, apart from the profit to trend.

Account_:
To take the minus part of the loc in the plus, not the stop.

The minus side of the loc, for example 3 figures. To take from this side e.g. 4500 pips to the plus (with a bigger lot) and withdraw, leaving the equity on top.

Use the free margin to add new positions.
Take a positive result of closed positions off the balance.

Until the stopout, it is difficult to control the margin level in %, not to overload the indicator.

Stopout = first round.

The point is to withdraw your + profit and use free margin for as long as possible.

This can all be done without lock. But I need exactly the lock and its minus side with a plus in balance and profit.

A simple stop can solve the issue. Open on the trend and add to the position on the trend.

BUT there won't be that minus side of lock to profit that I need, apart from the profit to trend.

the loco theme on this forum is something like fire, they are feared harshly

You have to learn on your own, no one can help you.

i will tell you right away

i can trade lots and very successfully.

i will be in the black.

PapaYozh:
The best way to solve the lock is OrderCloseBy(), if your brokerage company allows it.
I will have to close by hand.
Hardcore.
And do not inflate the number of positions open (not enough hands to close or stopout will close everything for me).

That's all ;)
Reason: