Mentor - page 5

Thank you, everyone, especially for the valuable posts in the last two pages.

ABuddhistproverb says: the teacher comes whenthe studentis ready.

I admit, it is very difficult to find a good mentor. We used to go to circles when we were kids, with no doubts on the skills and experience of our teacher. The market is so ambiguous - and I think there is another side to that question - how do you make sure the mentor will lead in the right direction? There are coaching programmes on the internet - whether it is worth paying or whether you should leave the idea behind and go it alone.

Edic:
Every time he has groups of 30-50 people - and he conducts at least 4 seminars a year (2 in Moscow, 2 in Kiev + other major cities). At the same time he claims that he earns nothing from the seminars and conducts them just for fun. His main income comes from trading. Although how successfully does Gerchik trade now and whether he trades in general - no one knows)
I watched a lecture and he told me that his team uses his money to trade and he is just busy with debriefing.

izzatilla:

Thank you, everyone, especially for the valuable posts in the last two pages.

ABuddhistproverb says: the teacher comes whenthe studentis ready.

I admit, it is very difficult to find a good mentor. We used to go to circles when we were kids, with no doubts on the skills and experience of our teacher. The market is so ambiguous - and I think there is another side to that question - how do you make sure the mentor will lead in the right direction? There are coaching programmes on the internet - whether it's worth paying or whether you should leave the idea behind and go it alone.

You only have to try, there is no other way, you can learn on your own if you approach the issue in the right way.

IvanIvanov:
You have to try, there is no other way, you can learn on your own if you approach the issue properly.
I will make a millionaire out of you only if you make a billionaire out of them, but if you do not have a billion, no one will make a millionaire out of you.

mmmoguschiy:
Good pictures - hamsters usually do :-D

And here we come to the subject of learning. Counting. Gerczyk found at least 10 hamsters. Each of them brought in $1600, how much did he get? That's right, $16,000. Was he nervous? Did he take a lot of risks? Did he sit in a slump for six months? No! He stupidly took 16 grand and went to drink Hennesy at his villa :-D In a couple of days, when he spent it he will gather another group of hamsters and earn more. Can you imagine how many such events he holds a year? Can you imagine how profitable this business is? Forex is not even close :-D

Well, it's the usual infobusiness. Someone promises to improve eyesight in 2 weeks, someone to teach nerds how to meet photomodels, someone in 15 hours to successfully work in the stock market. Parabellum promises to teach in 3 months to build this very same infobusiness on hamsters with an income of 10000/month, and this too is a lie. By my reckoning, 97% of "teachers" in the Internet are earning purely on fraud.

At the same time there are quite sane people in different niches who give real knowledge and skills. The trouble is that they are busy with business and they have no time to devote all their energy to black PR, and their conscience does not allow them to promise graals in 1-2 weeks. That is why they are completely swamped in the information field with all these pseudo-gurus.

Alexey:
You will only make a millionaire if you make a billionaire out of them, but if you don't have a billion, no one will make a millionaire out of you.
That's right, any bitch can easily make her husband a millionaire. The main thing is that he has to be a billionaire before he gets married ))

VDev:

At the same time, there are quite sane people in various niches who provide real knowledge and skills. The trouble is that they are busy with business and do not have time to devote all their energy to black PR, and their conscience does not allow them to promise grails in 1-2 weeks. That is why they are completely flooded with all these pseudo-gurus in the information field.

there are such )

thejobber:

there are some )

A 90-110% profit in almost 7 years? And for that $10000? You gotta be kidding me.

VDev:
A 90-110% profit in almost 7 years? And for that $10000? You got to be kidding me.
you are kidding. big deposits have different problems. with a few Mio deposits no one will give you pips and most brokerage houses cannot do that
decent numbers for Normal Depo, although I haven't seen the movie and the sudden spikes in the splash screen are alarming

IvanIvanov:
i have a different experience with big deposits. with a few mio you cannot pips and most brokerage companies cannot do that.
i don't know if i've seen the movies, but i'm worried about sharp spikes on the screenshot.
I have been watching the movies and it is a little bit risky.)
Reason: