The future of the Forex industry - page 117

Mykola Shevchenko:

What is the future of Forex as we are used to seeing it.

There are extremes to consider here. Many states and currencies involve currency trading. But if on planet Earth - one government - one state - one currency. Then what? Trading metals, commodities, securities, agricultural products, etc. for the same currency is Forex? Yes, we can call it Forex trading. Anyway, so far I came to the conclusion that"Forex as we used to perceive it" will cease to exist when there is only one currency left on Earth.

benzovoz:

Armaments were very good with the exception of small arms close combat. The lion's share of casualties at the start of the war was the first echelon of conscripts from '38, '39 and '40. Which suddenly and fabulously went missing. It is in the disappearance of this first echelon of troops that the answer lies as to why the Germans were able to seize huge territories so quickly. And this is also the reason for the disagreement with the west about the reasons for the outbreak of the war. The topic is very broad and there is no one-sidedness in it, if you study it carefully. But it's certainly not because the alliance lacked something.

That's how a lot of people got captured. My stepfather told me he was taken prisoner at the beginning of the war. The remnants of the defeated divisions, hungry and sleepless, wandered through the woods, hiding from the Germans, there was even one general with them, but you cannot fight hungry for long. At last, already exhausted, they stumbled on the Germans and were taken prisoner. And before that, when the defeated units and civilians were retreating and moving with the carts to escape from the Germans, who were on their heels, such an incident happened to my stepfather. As they had not actually slept for several days at that time, he would walk by the cart and doze off on the move. When he fell asleep he lost control, his arm was released, but he kept moving in a straight line. When he woke up some time later, it turned out that he was in the back of some wheat field, and his compatriots had gone far ahead of him. We had to catch up.

khorosh:

That's how many people got captured.

That's partly true. Many were taken prisoner and many were killed, right at the start of the war, literally in the first hours. The official version that the alliance was caught by surprise is correct, but it's not complete. Why did it happen? I suppose you have no exact answer, and meanwhile you write "we have considered that bitter experience", and how it is possible to consider what you do not know? And meanwhile this mass of Red Army could not only stop Germans quantitatively, but also immediately turn back an outcome of war, without loss of territories, without mass losses both in the staff and in civilians. The answer is not so simple but very interesting))) One of the answers to the question "why the Germans were able to march so far inland so easily" was "we were only trained to attack, and we had to learn to defend ourselves in the course of the war". The answer itself sort of hints at why it took us by surprise)))

benzovoz:

This is true in part. Many were taken prisoner and many were killed, right at the start of the war, literally in the first hours. The official version that the Union was taken by surprise is correct, but not complete. Why did it happen? I suppose you have no exact answer, and meanwhile you write "we have considered that bitter experience", and how it is possible to consider what you do not know? And meanwhile this mass of Red Army could not only stop Germans quantitatively, but also immediately turn back an outcome of war, without loss of territories, without mass losses both in the staff and in civilians. The answer is not so simple but very interesting))) One of the answers to the question "why the Germans were able to march so easily inland over such great distances" was "we were only trained to attack, and we had to learn to defend ourselves in the course of the war". The answer itself kind of hints at why it took us by surprise)))

That's what I wrote, there were heavy casualties. I think, among other things, there were not enough exercises close to a real combat situation. Now it's a different matter with numerous drills and combat games. In any case the attacking side will have an advantage, because it will be psychologically ready for combat operations, and the defending side will be in a state of shock and confusion for some time because of the effect of surprise. This is why the GDP says that if a fight cannot be avoided, one must strike first).

Please can the gross product not be brought up here. It is not what it really appears to be. But as the forum people say, there is something to say, but you can't. And you don't really want to.

khorosh:

This is why the GDP says that if a fight cannot be avoided, you have to hit first).

Who will decide that a fight cannot be avoided? Will it be the right decision? I assume that the children of all deputies, ministers and other nomenclature will be at the forefront of the batterers?))

benzovoz:

Who will decide that a fight cannot be avoided? Will it be the right decision? I presume that the first row of punchers will surely be the children of all MPs, ministers and other nomenklatura?)))

I think he is just bluffing to scare). Actually, in case of nuclear war people will die no matter where they are in Russia or abroad. True, there is some chance that neither side will use nuclear weapons.

Aleksei Stepanenko:

Please can the gross product not be brought up here. It is not what it really appears to be. But as the forum people say, there is something to say, but you can't. And you don't really want to.

Do not be afraid, I am with you. No one will touch you.)))

khorosh:

Don't be afraid, I'm with you. No one will touch you.)))

Wow! So you're working here, huh?) You're in charge of us, so to speak...)

It's really commendable to be at work at such a venerable age) Indeed, it's patriotism in action, not in word but in deed!)

khorosh:

Don't be afraid, I'm with you. No one will touch you.)))

Well, that's great! Thank you. Because when you open the fridge, it reads declassified documents ;)
Reason: