Олег avtomat:

Yeah, it's everybody's fault.

♪ and they're tracking you all over the world ♪

keeping you from taking all the forex you can get your hands on

not all ;)

Renat Akhtyamov:
not all ;)

will be welcomed here

Рынок -- управляемая динамическая система.
Рынок -- управляемая динамическая система.
  • www.mql5.com
Прежде всего необходимо дать определение, что из себя представляет управляемая динамическая система, и как это соотнести с рынком, явлением, в пред...

Nikolai Semko:

https://www.rentec.com/
This is probably the most successful algo-trading company in the world. The average net profit since 1988 is 66% a year.
Only, of course, you can't download anything from them.
And even if you have an extra billion dollars, they won't take it. :)) For there is a money limit for any successful strategy, after which it ceases to be profitable.
I chatted with one of the workers from this company (he has been working there for about 20 years), our former compatriot from Moscow. He is a scientist physicist.
It is a very tight company and it is a private club.
By the way 70-80% of scientists in this company are physicists, the rest are only mathematicians.
And it is absolutely logical.

Bullshit.

First of all they will take a billion - they invite outside investors on a permanent basis, specially for them they created two funds Institutional Equities Fund (RIEF) and Renaissance Institutional Diversified Alpha (RIDA). The investment threshold there starts from tens of millions of dollars and they will take a billion.

Secondly, there are no employees from Moscow. And there never have been. There are only about 300 of them there and it is easy to check. Well, there are many people in the USA and in the world who will tell you that they work there, but no...

Thirdly, their algorithms are generally known - there were several leaks from dismissed employees, the company sued them for disclosure, and then published the basic mathematical models by which they work.

Skeletons... Terrible, TV is brain-damaging. Be careful with it.

Dimitri, so what are the algorithms then? I've already sat down for an EA switch=)

Misha has been removed.

There was Michael and there is no Michael, the men must have found him.

Vladimir Baskakov:
There was Michael and there is no Michael, the men must have found him.

I caught the trend.

Aleksei Stepanenko:
Dimitri, so what are the algorithms? I've already sat down for an EA switch.

One form of Leonard Baum's model.

Be careful with the switch only

Yes, indeed, the person on the air was turned off. Business...
Reason: