Experiment - page 171

Maxim Kuznetsov:

Renat, you'd think you haven't read or seen anything like this. You haven't read or seen it for about twenty years :-)

there is an ancient thing about converting currencies to absolute values (and dimensionless to that)

There was even a website. And publications. If not here, then on more popular resources of the time.

It didn't take off.

in short - everything was through brutal logarithms and matrices, cooler than PNB, the author knows both mathematics and economics. Incorrect assumptions have led to what is. But the site probably exists

Recently put together all the overlay methods in one picture. Everything overlaps beautifully, but it beeps differently.

Mikhael1983:
I remember that I did not make any trades on this idea, because I had not found any adequate solution.) Again you are in a puddle with your bare bum ) The idea was reasonable, if there was an understanding that separately the numerator - goes up, and separately the denominator - goes down, then just open to buy, etc. But - there was no solution.)
It wasn't, and I had it a long time ago, that's the tricky part.
;)

Renat Akhtyamov:
Somebody didn't, but I have had it for a long time, that's the tricky part
;)
By the way, when will you make a copy of my adviser? I have not forgotten your promise and you seem to have forgotten to give a deadline for your promise )

Mikhael1983:
I've already made up my mind about you.)
I don't give a shit.
Even your demo was almost dumped today, not to mention 80% by the end of the day.

Renat Akhtyamov:
Recently put together all the overlay methods in one picture. Everything overlays beautifully, but it beeps differently.
If you do something without understanding the physical meaning and what's under the bonnet, it always does.

Renat Akhtyamov:
Recently put together all the ways of overlaying in one picture. It all overlays beautifully, but it beeps differently .

Just because the Mona Lisa winks at you doesn't mean you're Leonardo. It's different :-)

Mikhael1983:
If you do something without understanding the physical meaning and what's under the bonnet, it always is.
I gathered that from the forum, to poke fun at it. And I've written before - not one correct one

Maxim Kuznetsov:

Just because the Mona Lisa winks at you doesn't mean you're Leonardo. It's different :-)

It's a winking Masonic emblem, it shows one of the strategies. But the overlay has to be correct. However, as it turns out, it's also not the most borzoi strategy. Note the margin. Posted today.

Mikhael1983:

About the dollar being 0 and not 1, I might even agree. As for that 'reference point', I disagree. The benchmark should retain value over time. By the way, saw recently that someone developed my idea of "absolute rates"

http://mql5.com/ru/forum/143682

But perhaps he has solved this problem in quite a different way than I have, so the physical sense of the solution is doubtful.

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and trading strategies testing

Absolute Rates

Oleg avtomat, 2020.03.23 08:03

Hi Dr. F.

Have you found the solution to the problem of absolute rates?

I understand that it's been many years. But still interesting.

szy

I remember this thread thanks to the links I've recently introduced in the forum under posts. It's a good thing.

And then a few pages further down the branch.

And then a few pages further down the branch.

Renat Akhtyamov:
I don't give a shit
Even the demo you almost blew today, not to mention 80% by tonight
I wouldn't pay any attention to you, but your nonsense may be read later by someone who will read it, a year or a few years later ) So I will still contradict you, and let them know that you are talking complete bullshit as usual )
Reason: