Experiment - page 145

Renat Akhtyamov:
Price moves against the crowd. To me, copy traders will only ruin everything.

So you can't show live trading just because the whole world will copy your trades and the forex market will always be against them? ))) I see, that's all we wanted to know about your trading.

PapaYozh:
How much?

To be honest, sometimes it seems to me that there is more than one person here, but that does not mean that people here are stupid or not interesting, what is normality? Greyness, ordinariness, predictability, well, what is there to trade with them? ;)

Mikhael1983:

So you can't show live trading just because the whole world will copy your trades and the forex market will always be against them? ))) I see, that's all we wanted to know about your trading.

Ok
My trading is so trivial that there is nothing to show

Renat Akhtyamov:

You just have to be sober about the present and the past, that's enough.

That's the first time I've heard you say anything sensible ) But it's essentially a play on words. A sensible assessment of the past and present, a sensible interpretation of it, is in fact a prediction (not a prediction!) of the future. )

Mikhael1983:

This is the first time I've heard you say anything sensible ) But it is, in fact, a play on words. A sensible assessment of the past and present, a sensible interpretation of it, is in fact a prediction (not a prediction!) of the future. )

It was a lullaby to warm the soul, a psychological device, so to speak.

Renat Akhtyamov:
OK
My trading is so trivial that there is nothing to show
Banal = you're a loser, like most people? I see.

Mikhael1983:
Banal = leaking like almost everyone else? I see.
Yeah.

Renat Akhtyamov:
Yep
Thank you for your honesty.

Mikhael1983:
Thank you for your honesty.
I will draw in photoshop and show it.
As usual ;)
I did it from the demo on Friday, now I will do it from the real one

Renat Akhtyamov:

You just need to soberly assess the present and the past, that's enough

You just need to soberly assess H, and P, and make a prediction for B, so you yourself have arrived at the PNB Theory )

Reason: