Experiment - page 141

Mikhael1983:

Я. If there are seven more people who would like to do it.)

So far I count three people as willing: Yousufkhodja Sultonov, Oleg avtomat, Valeriy Yastremskiy

I did not say so ;)

Mikhael1983:

Perhaps it makes sense to start a campaign to nominate Guru Yusuf for his works on the creation of the PNB Theory for the Nobel Prize in physics after the creation of the top signal?

P.S. Not in economics, because, firstly, it's not respectable, and secondly, there are no Nobel Prizes in economics, only the Bank of Sweden A. Nobel Prizes, made on purpose to call them "Nobel", ignoring the fact that they are not)

Let's do it right away.
Stick with leaking pictures from both the tester and the real.
And a Nobel in your pocket
ahahahahaha

In essence, the theory that allows you to predict time series - has an infinite number of applications in all areas of science and technology.

Not only, and not even so much in financial markets.

But, for example, in the creation of armaments, and other similar applications. Defeat US warheads, build advanced missile defense systems, and stuff like that. Yes, that is the power of Guru Yusuf.

Mikhael1983:

In essence, the theory that allows you to predict time series - has an infinite number of applications in all areas of science and technology.

But, for example, in the creation of armaments, and other similar applications. Defeat US warheads, build advanced missile defense systems, and stuff like that. Yes, that is the power of Guru Yusuf.

Bite on it, at least once in a while.
;)
----
That's where Zhenya started the topic and dropped it, that's what it is. But...
The time series analysis started there.
The conclusion is pink noise.
Accordingly, if someone had shown me how to remove it, I would have clapped my hands, in fact.

Mikhael1983:

Can we also nominate Zhora and the League and Ulada as well? And Oleg and Tractor?

Renat Akhtyamov:
Snack on it, at least once in a while
;)

By the way, those who wish may read the good book. Due to file size limitations, I am posting the first 10 pages, those who wish can download from the same twirpx.com via tor browser.

Mikhael1983:

By the way, those who wish may read the good book. Due to file size limitation, I'm posting the first 10 pages, those wishing can download from the same twirpx.com via tor browser.

I'm not crazy yet ;)
Ugh ugh, as they say ;)

Renat Akhtyamov:
I am not crazy yet ;)
If one were to predict future warhead coordinates by PNB, there would be advantages in building advanced missile defence systems, I suppose. So... ahem.

Mikhael1983:
If one predicts future warhead coordinates by PNB method, it will give advantages in building advanced missile defence systems, I suppose. So. ahem.
Predict the weather.
Although it is already known - the temperature will drop just like the warheads, just like the balance ;)

Renat Akhtyamov:

Predict the weather.

I simply gave an example of the relevance of the PNB theory, and the fundamental Sultonov equation for solving problems of global importance, so that you do not doubt that it is worthy of a Nobel Prize in Physics.

Reason: