Experiment - page 120

Fast235:

I won't write the word expensive, but maybe I'm wrong, do you have patents registered?, then I'll tell you why I'm asking

I remind you, you grew up in a time when there were a lot of them.

I have 1 in my name but another very expensive one was stolen by a classmate of my father, it's no longer relevant.

For your information, intellectual mathematical works are not granted patents and are limited to articles, which they are. The patents are granted for technical solutions and I have 4 of them and one of them was put into production and I obtained 20 000 roubles for it, the maximum amount in the Soviet times. It was exhibited at the All-Union Exhibition of Economic Achievements as the highest industrial achievement. Russia is still selling this patent to foreigners. The patent "Flow Regulator" numbered 1035571, I think. Back then, they issued inventor's certificates, not patents. Now it has been renamed "patent".

PapaYozh:

Nah, that's some petty nagging.

The link he posted:https://www.mql5.com/ru/signals/1137754

is it on his profile?

Not on his profile... so it's hidden and unpublished.

So Yusuf is going north.

Mikhael1983:

Especially for you, just for you:

Z.S. Really, it's ridiculous...

Thank you ;)

It's surprising that Mikhail as well as Yusuf can't turn on the tester, or signals, or some other problems with functionality, etc.

And the questions are answered in the same way, i.e. not about what they are asking.

Two different people, but how similar.

Go on with your reasoning. What if there is no Yusuf at all, as well as Michael, but one black lesbian in the guise of both?

I just blew the risk 10 times over, but with my own system. I think I've finished it.
Files:
1629476326803.jpg  4658 kb

Mikhael1983:
Go further in your reasoning. What if there is no Yusuf at all, as well as Michael, but one black lesbian in the guise of both?

We are not interested in such details.

We have other questions:

1. What is your alternative NSP implementation (how is it different from Yusuf's)

2. What is the sample.

Gentlemen, I am pleased to announce: the power of PNB allows us to see profits of 60+ percent to the original deposit.

Viva PNB! Viva, Master Yusuf! Viva! Viva! Vivat!

Evgeniy Chumakov:

1. What is your alternative NSP implementation (how is it different from Yusuf's)

2. What is the sample.

1. only live communication with Guru Yusuf could give me an answer to this question myself.

2. I don't use history more than 1000 samples deep in M5 timeframe.

Mikhael1983:

1. only a live communication with Guru Yusuf could give me the answer to this question myself.

2. I don't use history more than 1000 counts deep in the M5 timeframe.

It's different after all. And they go the same way... So far so good. We'll keep watching.
Reason: