Experiment - page 108

secret:
The one who's been "quietly waiting for profit" under a different nickname for the third year? ;)

What other one? It seems to be the same one.

Vladimir Baskakov:
This is Yusuf's second account

I don't think so. The stylistics are different.

Evgeniy Chumakov:

Michael 1983

Evgeniy Chumakov:

He linked to his other thread under a different nickname in one of his threads. And there was a third nickname even before that.

secret:
He gave a link to his other thread in one of his threads under a different nickname. And there was a third nickname even before that.

Oh right, I remember... But the one 'quietly waiting for profit' seems to be from this account.

By the way, on the new account we can fully observe how the strategy works.

Let me put it bluntly - the signal comes to the system in a trend, but the Expert Advisor is not able to trade it, because it is quite troublesome and much more complicated than counter-trend.

Therefore, all we have to observe is small periods of increasing equity and losing the deposit.

Poor guys ;)

Renat Akhtyamov:

Let me put it bluntly - the signal comes to the system in a trend, but the Expert Advisor is not able to trade it, because it is quite troublesome and much more complicated than a counter-trend.

Therefore, all we have to observe is small periods of increasing equity and losing the deposit.

Poor guys ;)

I just don't understand what he's talking about all the time?

Renat Akhtyamov:

Let me put it bluntly - the signal comes to the system in a trend, but the Expert Advisor is not able to trade it, because it is quite troublesome and much more complicated than a counter-trend.

Poor guys ;)

How do you manage to talk in such a way that nothing is clear

Evgeniy Chumakov:

I just don't understand what he's talking about all the time?

the man has got a signal, his signal.

that's what he writes about

Vladimir Baskakov:
How can you say it in such a way that nothing is clear?

What's not clear?

open his last monitoring

open the monitoring from the real

two systems are building up their equity in a natural way, i.e. they just hit the trend and go the same way

but they cannot make profit due to the fact that the signal for trend reversal lags behind

Reason: