Experiment - page 60

Uladzimir Izerski:

There's no secret here either. Every reversal starts with a tick). Could I be wrong? Everyone has ticks on the real. One of them is reversal like a boson).

Not at all, rather the opposite )

The irony is that this element is exactly what is needed for New Rehn's theories.

To know when and where it starts).

Uladzimir Izerski:

There's no secret here either. Every reversal starts with a tick). Could I be wrong? Everyone has ticks on the real. One of them is reversal, like a boson.) But it's rare))

Let's reason logically, which came first since the first tick? The reversal or the movement? Of course the movement. The reversal is only the consequence.

So it will always be the movement that comes first, and then the reversal.

But, does this information tell us anything?

No. Because this information is a posteriori.

What do we know about the market?

Practically nothing, except that the chart always moves to the right.)

How can we know anything else?

Only by frequency analysis, in simple terms, what recurs more often is a potential clue.

In fact, the trader must do this analysis on any chart and initially understand what he sees at any given moment and draw conclusions from this to what he can most likely make profit on.

CHINGIZ MUSTAFAEV:

Let's think logically, which came first from the moment the first tick came in? The reversal or the movement? Of course the movement. The reversal is only the consequence.

Only by frequency analysis, in simple terms, what is repeated more often is a potential clue.

In fact, the trader must do this analysis on any chart and initially understand what he sees at any given moment and draw conclusions from this to what he can most likely make profit on.

This is exactly what I wanted to point out here. )

The clue lies in the inconspicuous movement, almost no one notices

everyone sees waves and different chaotic market fluctuations

From a distance it looks like a galaxy, a dense fog and nothing is clear.

But this movement is the backbone of everything, what the market is holding on to.

the main backbone of the mechatronics of the whole market

without the movement, the market would crash like bitcoin at some point in the future.)

CHINGIZ MUSTAFAEV:

Let's think logically, which came first from the moment the first tick came in? The reversal or the movement? Of course the movement. The reversal is only the consequence.

Only by frequency analysis, in simple terms, what is repeated more often is a potential clue.

In fact, the trader must do this analysis on any chart and initially understand what he sees at any given moment in time and draw conclusions from this to what he can most likely earn on.
Any analysis, whatever it may be, falls into one row - a row of estimating what is happening without making predictions. It needs data for analysis, no matter what, and data of what has happened. But the pattern of trading operations algorithm, which either create a trend, or a reversal, or a flat is something else.
I'd just have to throw in three pictures here and that's it....
The conversation was initiated here once about it, but as it turned out to be so far removed from the perception of some commonplace material that there was no point in continuing. And I think I have tried three times, but it's a pea against the wall.
The second grail is sniffed by Baskakov. But he is still approximately there, where they say that the truth is somewhere near, where the ringing is heard, but it is not clear where it comes from. And it is not about demo there at all, it is about shift. left, right, only in relation to what I will not say. I started here and about this equation, hinted that people knowing this method in billionaires, again against the wall of peas.

That's it for Renat, we won't see the article, Yusuf is left without any co-authorship

he posts one picture and boasts for 20 pages about how he once made a 700% robot and uses the Grail for a vase with daisies :-)

Maxim Kuznetsov:

That's it for Renat, we won't see the article, Yusuf is left without any co-authorship

He posts one picture and boasts for 20 pages about how he once made a 700% robot and uses the Grail for a vase with daisies :-)

Doesn't write his e-mail, for Christ's sake ;)
Lots of work - tests and stuff.
Waiting for
But when I start one of the programs, it really stinks and blows my mind. It's off for now.

In the meantime, "news from the field"

Since I'm saddled with all sorts of statistics

On EURUSD the "hypothesis of round and flat levels" is confirmed. Indeed prices are reacting at round levels.

On others too, only the step of the levels is suddenly not round at all and apparently they need to be corrected from time to time (as EURUSD changes they "float")

Gentlemen, the discussion on the results of the experiment has come to a complete standstill, due to Rena's unconstructive suggestions. There is a discussion of the well-known TA and FA provisions, which have not helped anyone to overcome Forex. I suggest that the discussion of Rena's new proposals be moved to a separate thread.

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:
Gentlemen, the discussion on the results of the experiment has come to a complete standstill because of Rena's unconstructive suggestions. There is a discussion of the well-known TA and FA provisions, which have not helped anyone to overcome Forex. I suggest we move the discussion of Rena's new proposals to a separate thread.
There is nothing to discuss, the account is in deep deficit, from which it will never recover. So Rena fills the empty space.

Vladimir Baskakov:
So Rena fills the empty space

A void filling a void (and also filled with a void). A very profound philosophy emerges.

Reason: