[Archive] Learn how to make money villagers! - page 624

Reshetov:

To be respected too, all you need to do is share ideas, not tester-drawn pictures.

There has never been and never will be any respect for tester-fits and pictures on this forum.

If you read the entire thread, you would see that I have posted in this thread the function, corrected from errors version of the EA and offered those who want my indicator.

As for respect on your part, I don't think it has anything to do with having published interesting ideas. If you look through the forum, you have quarrelled with many old timers of this forum, who are quite up to your level and have published many ideas. And it has nothing to do with the existence of ideas, but with the peculiarities of your character.

khorosh:
If you read the whole thread...

I'm not out of my mind yet to read 624 pages of revelations from the losers.

If there was any useful information there, I would certainly have read it.

Reshetov:

I'm not out of my mind to read 624 pages of revelations from addicts.

If there was any useful information in there, I would definitely read it.

We haven't read Pasternak, but we judge...)

Neelan:

After that, we're all villagers here!

I hope it wasn't 20 cents charged)

khorosh:
We haven't read Pasternak, but we judge...)
We've read it, but we've spat it out and not gone on. It's a dissident thing to say.

OnGoing:
I hope it wasn't 20 cents loaded there)
There's a 2011 RMS equity deviation of 45.72% with an absolute drawdown of 0%. Typical villager.

Reshetov:
We read it, but spat it out and moved on. The dissident thing is kind of small-minded.
It reeks of stale Bolshevism.)

Look at it this way - let's assume the reversal of the uptrend at 1.3, spread the entry from 1.295 to 1.305 (total lot 0.1) .... You can average, but for a different, basic strategy.

khorosh:
It reeks of stale Bolshevism)

As long as it doesn't stink of Novodvorskaya, and the rest is nothing.

And anyway, this is a topic for the smoking room, i.e. it's off-topic here.

Reason: