I am looking for a MATHEMATIC PROGRAMMER with knowledge of probability theory and MQL4-MQL5, to work together on a project. - page 2

Aleksei Stepanenko:

Marat, you should first read at least a third of the C++ book. At the very beginning, about variables, operators and basic functions.

And then take someone else's simple EA and experiment with it. Delete and add them and see what's going on.

Whatever is not clear, ask questions here. The main thing is the interest of the naturalist (what will happen if...?).

Thanks for the tip

I'm a far from programming, especially C + and other languages, not my profile

But I'll have to study it because I'm very fond of creating graphs.

I'm not interested in indicator algorithms

i'm only interested in non-standard levels on the chart

I don't understand how to teach a robot to understand that I may or may not need this level? )

i know the ins and outs of the market, but i am not a programmer, it's a paradox)

Marat Zeidaliyev:

but I'll have to study it because I love making grails.

I know, right?

Aleksei Stepanenko:

Marat, you should first read at least a third of the C++ book. At the very beginning, about variables, operators and basic functions.

And then take someone else's simple EA and experiment with it. Delete and add them and see what's going on.

Whatever is not clear, ask questions here. The main interest of the naturalist (what happens if...?)

__all__ books on C++ imply a background.

Without algorithmic background there will only be harm. The trick to pluses is address arithmetic and pattern generalisations. To put it mildly, not the easiest and most straightforward

Which languages are used to illustrate things close to mathematics? Pascal, Python and DSL (R, MatCad)... that's the first to learn.

if a person chews tons of numbers on a napkin, matan with terver, then maybe Julia(https://juliaacademy.com/).

Marat Zeidaliyev:

Thanks for the tip.

I'm not a programmer, much less C+ or other languages, not my area of expertise.

If you are new to programming, don't start with C and C-like MQL languages. Consider Basic, a language designed for beginners https://info-master.su/programming/profi/language-basic.php:

"The language Basic (aka BASIC) is part of the family of high-level programming languages.

BASIC is an acronym which stands for Beginner's All-purpose Symbolic Instruction Code).

The Basic programming language was developed in 1964. The idea was to create a language that students with no programming skills could use to create their own computer programs to solve their problems.

Incidentally, Bill Gates said that Basic was his favourite programming language. "

I would add that the best and fastest way is to try MS Visual Basic for Word or for Excel, it has automatic writing of macro programs while you change text or tables, it's a great tool to get used to the way of thinking required in the programs. Not only that, you already have it on your computer, if you have MS Office. And the development environment in particular. You don't have to search for it, nor do you have to deploy it.

When you have tried it and have understood most of the documentation on the BASIC language, read the documentation on MQL5 on this website and edit Expert Advisors in MQL5, that you have found somewhere. That seems like the shortest way to me.

Что такое программа
  • Поляков Андрей Валерьевич
  • info-master.su
Пытаемся разобраться, что такое компьютерная программа.

Or this is what the guys suggest. So, it's your idea, your dream.

Monolit780:

That's the thing, no...

Do you do the programming yourself?

In other words, it's an offer to work. If the idea works out, you share in the profits. If it doesn't work out, only the programmer bears the costs. Isn't that too posh conditions for a programmer?

Maxim Kuznetsov:

What do you use for models/calculations?

You need to integrate what you have with what you're going to use

and not look for a programmer-translator.

I performed the calculations using Expert Advisor with multiple adjustable parameters, thanks to which I understood what I should add/correct.

Of course ideally I would have liked to write this myself, but unfortunately I did not master it in time, and now I have less and less time, so I decided to find like-minded people!

Georgiy Merts:

In other words, it is offered to work. If the idea works out, the income is shared. If it does not work out, only the programmer bears the costs. Are not too generous conditions for the programmer?

I answer to this post and previous ones. I've spent a lot of time to make !cold! unbiased calculations, not picking, namely the calculations, starting from 2003-2004 year approximately. And this huge work that took a lot of time has led me to certain simple conclusions and even profitable settings of old EAs. Now I have to fix them or write new ones, and learning programming language to learn another one to write an EA is too difficult for me, especially since I haven't written any programs. It is not the shortest way. And even if I don't succeed, as you put it, the programmer will lose 1000 times less time than I have already spent for understanding and developing simple chaos laws... So, yes - the conditions to write a program to ready-made terms of reference and to have it in my possession after that would be too awesome. For that I'm not looking for a dumb programmer who will just write me a piece of code, there are more of them on the freelance market, but when a person doesn't share the very idea of chaotic market and just wants to earn a few hundred dollars, usually working on different projects - he will have faster turn around and make money, and I will consider all the details and get the product that we need... I am looking for someone. I AM LOOKING FOR SOMEONE WHO IS INTERESTED IN THE IDEA! Someone who has analysed the chaos in practice, who understands that the price cannot be predicted and is only coming from that!

Again, the idea of this thread is to find a like-minded person - who also approaches the study of the market as a chaotic process, not trying to predict it. And this is far from just wanting to write an EA for free. I have paid more than once, but without understanding and sharing the essence of the idea it is all in vain! Wind doesn't always blow in one direction, but wind generators work, tidal energy is used too, energy from a vacuum has been learned to get tesla.

My idea is to create a wind generator for the market and it's almost ready, all that's left is to write a logic advisor with lots of settings based on the already old one...

Monolit780:

Again, the idea of this thread is to find a like-minded person - who also approaches the study of the market as a chaotic process, not trying to predict it. And this is far from just wanting to write an EA for free. I have paid more than once, but without understanding and sharing the essence of the idea it is all in vain! Wind doesn't always blow in one direction, but wind generators work, tidal energy is used too, energy from a vacuum has been learned to get tesla.

My idea is to create a wind generator for the market and it's almost ready, all that's left is to write a logic advisor with lots of settings based on the already old one...

Have you even tried it on a demo first?

If the score goes in the sky, or at least in the upswing...

It's easy to find the right programmer

or rather, they'll find one themselves.)

Otherwise everyone here has his own wind turbine on paper )

Reason: