Advisors that work - page 20

Serqey Nikitin #:

You're wrong!

If an EA is designed correctly, it will make a profit in any case... maybe a little less than a couple of years ago, but it will make a profit...

It's like planes that were built a hundred years ago, they still fly... not as fast as modern ones, but they FLY...

What has "wrong" got to do with it?

I'm writing about the fact that competition EAs are not for trading, they are for winning the competition.

And EAs that are designed correctly should not be sought among contest designs.

The existence of "contest articles" does not negate the existence of "properly designed" EAs.

Boris Gulikov #:

What does "wrong" have to do with it?

I am writing about the fact that competitive EAs are not for trading, but for winning the competition.

And EAs that are designed correctly should not be sought among contest designs.

The existence of "competitively designed" EAs does not negate the existence of "properly designed" EAs.

I don't get it at all...

What does this have to do with competitions...?

There is a profitable strategy. An Expert Advisor has been developed based on this strategy. The Expert Advisor generates profit.

Using it in competitions is up to trader. The quotes are the same in real trading and in competitions. Predicting the final results in advance is not a good idea...

Serqey Nikitin #:

I don't understand anything anymore...

What does this have to do with contests...?

There is a profitable strategy. An Expert Advisor has been developed based on this strategy. The Expert Advisor makes a profit.

Using it in competitions is up to trader. The quotes are the same in real trading and in competitions. Predicting the final results in advance is not the best way to do it...

Never mind.

Although, it seemed to me, it's not hard to digest a few paragraphs of simple text.

Boris Gulikov #:

Never mind.

Although I didn't think it was hard to get through a few paragraphs of plain text.

You have a specific approach to trading...

Serqey Nikitin #:
You have a specific approach to trading...
Don't fight

osmo1709 #:
Don't fight.

Are you a bot? Your answers are all in generalities, with some probability of being relevant to the topic. In the next thread we are discussing the possibility of installing software. Your comment: " But you won't leak it. " It's neither here nor there. Are you a bot?

Vitaly Murlenko #:

Are you a bot? Your answers are all in generalities, with some probability of being relevant to the topic. In the next thread we are discussing the possibility of installing software. Your comment: " But you won't leak it. " It's neither here nor there. Are you a bot?

No, I'm not a bot. I'm a human being.

Chelobot.
:)

Sergey Gridnev #:
Chelobot.
:)
Flatbot

Vladimir Baskakov #:
Flatobot
Flatochelle
Reason: