I am looking for a MATHEMATIC PROGRAMMER with knowledge of probability theory and MQL4-MQL5, to work together on a project.

Good afternoon, dear forum users!

I am looking for a like-minded person, but not a doer...

I am looking fora programmer who understands and knows how to calculate probabilities and who shares the idea that the market should be considered as a chaotic process, but who has not given up hope to create a profitable TS. It is profitable on the whole history of eurodollar, but there is something to improve, and there are many fresh ideas, which came after many years of thinking and calculation. This EA is non-dynamic based on probability theory, but it is not finalized and based on mql4. I think if I focused on it 5% stable profit may be obtained in a month. I mean it will show profit for all currencies in any time interval. Well, at least this is my goal. So far, in the 20-year history of the Euro... But once again, it's not perfect.

I ask you not to waste your time with condemnations of my views and caustic comments!

For those who are interested please contact me in person,

Peace and good luck to all!

Roman

Monolit780:

I think if you work hard at it, you can squeeze 5% stable profit out of it per month.

5% is ridiculous. Add a zero, preferably two.

Evgeniy Zhdan:

5% is ridiculous. Add a zero, or preferably two

))) For large capitals this is a whopping 60% p.a. or 80% when reinvested in any market, in its entire history...

Of course, you should strive for more, but this is what is realistically possible and stable. I have achieved results of thousands of percent per annum, but these are risky parameters...

If there is something really stable with higher profitability from MTS, please show me, I will be grateful...

I can participate in a public discussion of some specific questions from the field of theorem/matstatics, if they can be highlighted without disclosing the idea of TC.

I am not ready to participate in any joint projects, as I have enough ideas of my own that need improvement.

Aleksey Nikolayev:

I can participate in a public discussion of some specific issues from the area of theorist/matstat, if they can be highlighted without divulging the TC's idea.

That's the thing, no...

Do you program yourself?

Monolit780:

That's just it, no...

Well, if something changesover time, write here.

Monolit780:

Do you do the programming yourself?

Yes, there's no need for that in our business)

What do you use for models/calculations?

You need to integrate what you have with what you're going to use

and not look for a programmer-translator

Monolit780:

Good afternoon, dear forum users!

I think if you take it seriously, you can squeeze 5% stable profit out of it per month.

If the profit is 5% a month

What is the risk per transaction there, how much?

Monolit780:

Looking for a like-minded person, but not a doer...

Roman, the best like-minded person for you is you. There's a few years' worth of work here. No union can withstand that kind of time.

Every programmer has a "house of advice" (a hive of ideas) in his head. For him, other people's ideas are more of a strain than a help.

A programming language is not as complicated as it seems from the outside. In six months of effort you will have a decent grasp of your code.

Do not waste your time. This is the only right decision if you plan to continue searching for an opportunity to earn money on the exchange by automated trading.

Aleksei Stepanenko:

Roman, your best ally is you. There's a few years' work to be done here. No union can withstand that kind of time.

Every programmer has a "House of Advice" (a hive of ideas) in his head. For him, other people's ideas are more of a strain than a help.

A programming language is not as complicated as it seems from the outside. In six months of effort you will have a decent grasp of your code.

Do not waste your time. It is the only right thing to do if you plan to continue searching for an opportunity to earn money on the exchange by automated trading.

Can you advise how to start quickly and learn to create an Expert Advisor following your own algorithm?

What books should I read?

How to save time? etc.

If you know something

Marat, you should first read at least a third of the C++ book. At the very beginning, about variables, operators and basic functions.

And then take someone else's simple EA and experiment with it. Delete and add them and see what's going on.

Whatever is not clear, ask questions here. The main thing is the interest of the naturalist (what will happen if...?)

Reason: