Machine learning in trading: theory, models, practice and algo-trading - page 2439

Renat Akhtyamov:

As I understand it, it pulls the signal from some third-party server and trades

I may be wrong, because I have only glanced at the code.

Thanks Gray Hedgehog :-)

If the service drops and you have a pose for a deposit and a half, then how? Purely rhetorical....

Mihail Marchukajtes:

Thank you, gray hedgehog :-)

As for the rest is boring, no grid from where it pulls is not clear, and if the service will fall and you have a pose for a deposit and a half, then how? Purely rhetorical....

Freebies are so ...

Whether temporary, or paid in the future

Hello!

Maybe someone can help solve a problem with installing TensorFlow in Anaconda for Windows 10.

I'm trying to "swim" to forex via neural networks, but when I try to call theTensorFlow libraryit gives an error as in the screenshot.

Python version Python 3.8.5. Tensorflow latest version tried to install.

Elvin Nasirov:

Hello!

Maybe someone can help solve a problem with installing TensorFlow in Anaconda for Windows 10.

I am trying to "swim" to forex via neutron nets, but when I try to call theTensorFlow libraryit gives an error as in the screenshot.

Python version Python 3.8.5. Tensorflow latest version tried to install.

cause collapse to singularity ?

stop it, don't !

---

somewhere the paths weren't spelled and the DLL didn't chain.

How and what did you install ?

Were you dealing with Python up to this point?

Maxim Kuznetsov:

cause a collapse to the singularity?

Stop, don't!

---

somewhere the paths were not spelled and the DLL did not chain.

How and what did you put in ?

Have you had any problems with Python up to this point?

Was, but not deep, with youtube and google, when needed "hung up". In this problem hangs since Friday)

Anaconda was installed a long time ago. I tried TensorFlow via Jupiter notebook: "pip install tensorflow". Then tried the same thing through the command line

---

I got the humor, corrected the typo.

Elvin Nasirov:

There were, but not deep, with YouTube and google, when I needed to "hang". This problem has been hanging since Friday)

Anaconda was installed a long time ago. And TensorFlow tried via Jupiter notebook: "pip install tensorflow". Then tried the same thing through the command line

---

got the humor, corrected the typo

!conda install tensorflow If in Jupiter

or with conda install at the command line

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

!conda install tensorflow If in jupiter

or via conda install at the command line

Thank you!

It's working. I figured out that pip is better not to use

Can someone help me with creating a simple C++ function

The question was asked here,

If it's not clear what the function should do, here's my previous question with a more detailed explanation

mytarmailS:

Can someone help me with creating a simple C++ function

The question was asked here,

If it's not clear what the function should do, here's my previous question with more details

The function isn't exactly simple and you don't know how your data is represented :-)

There are 2 variants:

1) do like element-by-element matrix multiplication. You add an operation matrix and multiply it by the initial matrix. As far as I understood, there are only comparisons with a constant, so it parallels

for(int i=0;i<dimension_1;i++) 

for(int j=0;j<dimension_2;j++) {

if (IsValid(operation[i][j])) {

result[i][j]=(source[i][j]>operation[i][j]) ; // тут можно извратится сравнивать на больше/меньше от знака, инвертировать и прочее

common = common && result[i][j]; // общий результат

if (!common) break;

}

if (!common) break;

}

2) The expression m[a][b]>const1 && m[x][y] < const2 && ... Expand/expand into elementary actions and execute them already. Effective for large matrices and small number of checks

My question is not about the machine, but about the feasibility of using MQL as a "player" for Python scripts. Does MQL support the entire functionality of the snake, or scripts can be run with certain restrictions?
Reason: