Looking for patterns - page 190

Aleksandr Yakovlev:

Hi. Thank you, Vitaly. I was at a loss as to what argument to give him.

You answered exactly.

Sasha, don't argue publicly, and especially not with "those people".

Von Baskakov argues all the time and with everyone, and on the 5th entry into the market he lost his deposit, even deleted the signal in the morning.

Remember: "Money likes silence!"

Uladzimir Izerski:

Other factors that affect the ZZ knee are taken into account for prediction purposes. But that's another topic.

The picture shows the formation of the tops. Didn't pick up anything specifically to show. The moment is completely random.

I have everything there: node shifting and node forming. Clearly) settings judging by the picture are close to standard. I used the same indicator some time ago. It builds rays on tops of last peaks. Now I'm trying to count the sequence of peaks without any rays. It's a bit complicated.

Vitaly Muzichenko:

Sasha, don't argue in public, and especially not with "those people".

Von Baskakov argues all the time and with everyone, and on the 5th entry into the market he lost his deposit, even deleting the signal in the morning.

Remember: "Money likes silence!"

Thanks for the advice. And about "B", I looked at his page today too,

It's bad enough to say that, but when I saw the lack of signal, it made me smile.

May the Almighty forgive me for that...)

This is probably my last post in this thread. Good luck everyone.

Serqey Nikitin:

That's what I'm saying too... But it's not a trend as such, it's a normal market ( flat + doldrums + trend )...

You don't seem to have a classical understanding of a trend. Williams's is the same, but it is not peaks of WP, but first, second and third order extrema. I use them, I like them better. But the essence is approximately the same.

If you may, please, give your definition of a trend. Interesting.

Aleksandr Yakovlev:

Thanks for the advice. And about B, I looked at his page today too,

It's bad enough to say that, but when I saw the lack of signal, it made me smile.

May the Almighty forgive me for that...)

I sketched the moment of the margin-call, but I didn't post it. As they say, I will not gloat.

And to him, with his way of speaking, "Don't dig a hole for someone else, you'll get yourself in it."

Valeriy Yastremskiy:

You don't seem to have a classical understanding of the trend. Neither is Williams', but it's not peaks of ZZ, but first second third order extrema. I use them, I like them better. But the essence is approximately the same.

If you may, please, give your definition of a trend. Interesting.

He has already demonstrated how he determines the trend.

It works not with the price but with the derivative of the price. That is, with oscillator indicators.

He likes it that way, but I do not understand why he argues with other views on the trend.

Colleagues, without having tested the theory in practice, the theory looks correct; having applied the theory in practice, it often turns out to be an illusion. Try to predict where the price will move on the next bar using fractals and zigzags, then we will discuss it.)

Uladzimir Izerski:

He has already shown how he determines the trend.

It does not work with the price but with the derivative of the price. That is, with oscillator indicators.

He likes it that way, but I don't understand why he argues with other views on the trend.

The derivative of a single price is zero. The derivative can only be from a minimum of two time-adjusted prices. In general, all theories have some basis in fact, but the random component does not allow for a reliable prediction)

VVT:
Colleagues, without having tried the theory in practice the theory looks correct, having applied the theory in practice it often turns out to be an illusion. Try to predict where the price will move on the next bar using fractals and zigzags, then we will discuss it, I have already given my opinion above :)

The discussion here is not about binary options.

Valeriy Yastremskiy:

the derivative of a unit price is zero. The derivative can only be from a minimum of two prices over time. In general, all theories have some basis in fact, but the random component does not allow for a reliable prediction.)

A 100% prediction cannot be constant (not necessarily). But there can be a high probability. That's enough to make a successful trade.

Reason: